SUPRISE SHAWWTYY...Confessions😉

Liam POV

I was going to the bathroom and as I pass by Zayn's room, I over hear him and Harry talking. I became so interested in their conversation to the point where my urge to pee was no longer there. All I know know is 

1. I'm gonna kill Salmon(Simon)

2. I have to try separate Harry and Zayn as much as possible

and finally...

3. If I want Zayn to become mine I have to make my move sooner rather than later

I knock on the door and walk in causing them to wake up. I cringe at the sight in front of me because I wish it was me in that position holding Zayn.

"Hey guys, I'm ordering from Nando's do you want anything."

"No, but thanks Liam I'm not really hungry." Zayn refuses

"Z you have to eat something you haven't eaten all day." Harry counters

I hate to admit it but..."Harry is right Zayn you have to eat"

They tell me what they want and we go downstairs to watch a movie while we wait for the food to come. 

"Hey Zayn can we talk...alone please" I whispered to him

He nodded and got up to go to the kitchen and I followed.

"What did you want to talk about Liam?"

"Umm well...I like you"

"Ok well I like you too Li"

"No I mean...I like, like you; you know what actually, I love you. I have loved since the first day I set my eyes on you. I love you and everything that you do, and say, the way you smile and your laugh, you know just everything about you all your flaws and imperfections, to me that's what makes you perfect."

"I-"

Harry POV

I got a little suspicious of Liam when he followed Zayn to the kitchen, So I deiced to follow them both and see what Liam wanted. As I wait outside the kitchen I hear something I wish I hadn't.

 "No I mean...I like, like you; you know what actually, I love you. I have loved since the first day I set my eyes on you. I love you and everything that you do, and say, the way you smile and your laugh, you know just everything about you all your flaws and imperfections, to me that's what makes you perfect." 

Hearing Liam say those words to Zayn makes my heart shatter into a million pieces because I realize that I'm too late, I should've just listened to Niall all those times that he told me that I should come clean about my feelings. 

I run to my room crying and regretting my decisions on keeping my feelings a secret.    

(A/N-  How do you feel bout Liam's confession?

How should Zayn react?)