Revenge🤬

Louis POV

What.The.Hell.Just.Happened. I am at a loss for words, I had no idea that both Liam and Harry were in love with Zayn. Well to be fair they are not the only ones who are in love with someone in this house. There is so much tension in the room you could cut it with a knife.

Then Niall breaks the silence "Sooo...you guys wanna eat?" 

We go grab our food and eat in silence while stealing weird glances at each other. Then Liam speaks up.

"Hey Lou can we talk privately please?"

"Umm sure Li"

We leave Niall to eat and go to the living room to talk.

"So what's up Li"

"We should date" Liam spits out

"WHAT!?!? Liam you just said you loved Zayn and if I'm being honest I'm in love with Niall, so I'd rather not date you no offense"

"No, I mean like fake date I want to make Zayn mine and right now this is my only option, c'mon Lou you got to help me" Liam pleaded

"Li you got to find another way I can't do this Li I love Niall and I'm gonna stay loyal to him even if he isn't mine yet."

But he will be soon I thought 

"c'mon think about it Lou if this will help me get Zayn it will do the same for you, this would help you get Niall too. Lou this is a win win we can both get what we want in the end." Liam begged

Liam did have a point if this is helping him get Zayn then why wouldn't it do the same for me. Besides this isn't even a real relationship so it's not like I have to have feelings for Liam so I agreed and as our first test to make it believable we walked back into the kitchen where Niall was with our fingers intertwined together. I didn't fail to see the shocked expression on Niall face but also the flash of hurt in his eyes. Right then and there I wanted to kiss that adorable pout off his face. 

Harry POV

We both has our eyes closed just savoring the moment that we just had. I couldn't believe that I had my whole world right here, my soulmate, my love, My Zayn right here in my lap, and I will never let him go...ever. I held his waist tight (but not to tight) like he was going to float away.

"Harry?" He asked softly 

I slowly opened my eyes to see his light golden ones looking onto his lap, his eyes were so beautiful and especially now I took a mental picture to forever remember the look in Zayn's eyes after our first kiss(even though I couldn't see them that well). 

"Mm?" I responded as I brought my hand up to his face to cup his cheeks in my hands to we were now face to face staring into each others eyes.

"Thank you for everything Harry, really you have helped through so much and you actually helped me figure out the feelings I had for you" He chuckled nervously as he blushed.

"Aww love, you don't have to thank me I love you and I would do anything for you my love... anything, you may not love me yet but I know you will someday but just know that I love you Zaynie"

He smiled and tackled me in a hug resulting in me falling on the bed with Zayn on top of me burring his head in my chest and I loved how this made me feel the warmth that Zayn gives me both inside and out.

"I love you too Hazza" I hear him mumble into my chest, I almost didn't catch it but I did and I'm so glad I did because it made my heart melt. I couldn't contain my happiness thus resulting me in peppering kisses all over Zayn face which sent him into a fit of giggles. Then we cuddled under the sheets and went to bed, that night we both went to sleep with a huge smile on our faces.  

(A/N- Now we know the Zarry love is mutual

How do you feel bout lilo's plan)