The Return of Liam😮

*time skip- one month*                                                                                                                                         Zayn POV 

I had woken up in Harry's lap with my feet in Louis lap and Louis placed on Niall's lap. We have been searching for Liam for one month now we all haven't been getting that much sleep. The four of us had recently been falling asleep on the couch together due to all the work we have been doing.

We have been asking around the area and nobody said that they saw Liam in the last month we have tried tracking his phone, but his location was turned off. We had no luck finding Liam but we never gave up to this day we still have no lead but we will continue to search for Liam until we find him. 

I got up to make breakfast for everyone as we prepare for another day of searching for Liam.

"Hey do you guys think we are ever gonna find him?" Niall asked

"hey, babe I'm sure we will find him" Louis said 

"Yea we will find him right Haz?" I asked

"I don't know guys but I hope we do, you know I always wonder if he actually wants to be found." Harry contemplates

"Ok guys we are gonna find him I promi-"

I got cut off by the door bell ringing, so I went to go open the door but what was behind the door shocked me I stood there and just looked at him I couldn't believe he was standing here after one month. Liam and I stood there staring at each other and the rest of the boys eventually came to the door and we all stood in shock.

"Umm...hey guys" Liam said

We just tackled him in a him telling him how much we miss him and where he has been for a whole month.

Liam POV

I've been staying at Maya's house for a month. She also introduced me to her 15 year old son named Bear. His father left when she was pregnant with Bear and had to go through the pregnancy alone, I felt bad but in that month I've created a strong bond with not only Maya but also with her son. I see Bear as my own son he means a lot to me and If I'm being honest so does Maya. 

I've started to have feelings for Maya but I don't want to admit to them because I know this story to well, I like someone and then they fall for someone else and I'm not ready to lose my little family, so for a while month I've hid my feelings for Maya. 

"Liam where have you been for a while month we were looking for you" Louis practically screamed at me.

"Well I stayed at Maya's house" I answered

"Who is that?" Niall asked

"You guys know the day I left I went to a bar and met Maya she was the bartender and I got really drunk and my phone died so she couldn't get me home to you guys so she brought me to her house. I woke up the next morning with the worst hangover and she took care of me that next morning. Then I discovered that she had a 15 year old boy and how she was left alone for the whole pregnancy and I loved how much they both support and care for each other. I told her I couldn't go back home, I'm sorry guys but after what happened I couldn't face you guys. For a whole month she took care of me and I took care of them, to be honest they are like my own little family. I would do anything for those two. They taught me how to love again, how to feel. I thought that all hope was lost when I fell for you two and ended up without you" I motioned to Louis and Zayn " but I realized there was a little family out there for me all along" I explained to them. 

"That's amazing Liam I'm do glad that you've learned to feel again" Zayn congratulated me 

"Thanks I worked up the courage to ask her out and I'm going to pick her up tonight." I stated

"That's great Li I'm happy that you've found someone" Louis said and we all went in for a group hug

"Well Zayn and I have a date so we are gonna go" Harry said

"We do?" Zayn questioned

"Yea we do let's go we got a long ride ahead of us" Harry said while he dragged Zayn upstairs and a few minutes later left saying goodbye to the rest of us.

I hung out with Nouis till I had to get ready and pick up Maya for our date. I was really excited but really scared to give love another shot.

(A/N- has Liam finally hit the jackpot in the love department???

Thanks for all the readers

Comment and Vote❤)