Heartbreak Anniversary💔

Liam POV

I couldn't stand to be in the house any longer being surrounded by people so in love when I couldn't find love myself. I really needed some fresh air so I head outside and go for a walk. I'm not going anywhere in particular I am just walking and soon I stumble across a club. Seems pretty nice and I could use some alcohol to forget about my horrible love life...scratch that my non-excitant love life. 

As soon as I enter the club I walk right through all the sweaty, hot bodies and go straight to the bar. So I call over a bartender and order a gin & tonic.

"Ahh having a rough day huh?" The girl bartender asked.

"yea, more like a rough life uuh" I read her name tag "Maya" 

"Oh well that sucks..."

"oh it's Liam" I introduced myself

"Oh well here is your drink Liam" Then she winked at me

I didn't think anything of the wink because how could someone ever like me. I stayed there till they started closing keeping the gin & tonic's coming the whole time. By now I was absolutely hammered I couldn't stand straight and couldn't really speak either.

"Liam babe, you gutta go we are closing" The Maya girl said to me for like the 10th time.

I just slammed my hand on the table demanding more. 

"Ok listen we gotta get you home what's you address?" she asked

"iurhegfb fdhilfercfn uhcelfh" I told her confidently

"Umm ok let me see your phone we could call someone yea" 

She took my phone out of my pocket only to find it dead and mumbled a few incoherent sentences before she practically carried me to her car.

"Ok I'm gonna take you to my house ok" she told me and I just slumped in the passenger seat.

We arrived at her house and she carried me inside, I may be drunk but this women is quite strong seeing the fact that she could carry me, anyways she undressed me down to my boxers and that's the last I remember before passing out.

Niall POV

 I woke up with Louis on my chest and a hug smile came to my face as I reminisced on the events that occurred last night I was so happy to finally have Louis in my arms. I start to kiss all over his face, he starts to stir in his sleep eventually waking up and making eye contact with me. 

We look into each others eyed for a while before I go back to attacking his face with kisses making him giggle which is music to my ears. I could listen to Louis giggle my whole life knowing that I caused that sound. 

After a while we sit up and I put Louis on my lap with him facing me basically straddling me.

"Hey babe we have to talk ok" I say to him while stroking his cheek and he nods

"Well I have to break it off with jade today, but I don't know how though" I said

"Well you got to let her down easy I do love you and want you all to myself but I also don't wanna hurt her feelings." He admitted

I pecked his lips twice "I want you all to myself as well, and I love you too" I looked in his eye's and continued "so I'll meet her in the park and tell her ok how does that sound."

"sounds good now lets go get some breakfast" He said running downstairs I laughed and went downstairs 

"Hey you guys seen Liam he wasn't with us on the couch when we woke up and he isn't anywhere in the house" harry said worried. 

"Yea we looked searched the house and we couldn't find him" Zayn said

"we haven't seen him either right Lou" I said awkwardly trying not to call him babe in front of Zayn and Harry

"Aww cut the act Ni your acting weird we know bout the fake lilo relationship we are happy for you two" Zayn said

"Yea congrats you two" Harry added

 We all ate breakfast worried bout where Liam could be the boys said that they would try to track him while I was gone.

Jesy POV (SUPRISEEE)

Jade left to go see Niall once again, I feel like Jade might be in love with that boy but I don't want her to get her hopes up to get heartbroken because Jade falls fast and that worries me most of the time. 

I was broken out of my thoughts by the door being slammed. I run to the door to see what happened and I see jade sliding down crying on the floor with her back against the door curled up in a ball. 

"Hey, hey babe what's wrong, where is Niall?" I asked

"h-he broke u-u-up with m-me" she managed to get out before she collapsed in my arms, I couldn't believe that Niall would do this to our poor Jade

"I'll take care of that later but how bout for now we just go out you and me let's forget about him ok" I wipe her tears and we head get into the car and see wherever it takes us. 

(A/N- Well they think Liam is missing and poor Jade

Comment and keep voting 

Almost at 600 reads thank you guys so much for all the support)