Finding Zayn👀🕵️‍♂️

Harry POV

"It's...Simon" Liam said

OMG I can't believe that Simon took Zayn...AGAIN!!

A few years back Simon took Zayn away from all of us making him quit the band and going off on his own, making him and Louis fight on Twitter and erasing our friendship between me and Zayn. We have to get Zayn back I just can't lose him again I just can't.

"Well where do you think he took him" I asked

"Idk but I'm pretty sure he would've taken him to his LA home he is almost never there."

"I cant believe this is happening...again" I mumble but loud enough so everyone heard.

"Me neither Haz but we have to go find him quick before he does anything else to Zayn." Louis said calmly

"HOW CAN YOU BE CALM ABOUT THIS ZAYN IS GONE...AGAIN LOUIS AGAIN MEANING FOR THE SECOND TIME" I shouted at Louis 

"Ok Haz the next flight for LA leaves in 30 mins if we go to the airport now we can try and find him and Louis and Liam can go to his flat to find any clues incase we don't find him" Niall said to calm me down and I nodded at that.

We went to the airport and Niall said we should go separate ways at the entrance so we could cover more ground. As I went my way I was hoping that I could find Zayn and maybe I could tell him how I feel because Zayn has been taken away from me twice now and I don't think I can wait any longer.  

As I'm walking I see a pair of golden eyes, but his eyes they are dull and full of fear. I run up to Zayn and as I try to give him a hug I can't help but notice that he flinched, like I was gonna hit him or something. I would never hurt Zayn. Then I proceeded to pick him up and spin around, I'm so glad I found Zayn. I pick up my phone and tell the boys I found him. 

"Hey Zayn are you ok?" I asked worried

"Yea I'm fine Haz" He mumbled

"Zayn c'mon I know your not fine look at me, tell me what's wrong"

"well-"

"OMG ZAYN YOUR OK" Niall screamed 

"ZAYYNN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Liam shouted

"Ill tell you when we get home" Zayn whispered to me

 I felt shivers go down my spine when he whispered in my ear but nodded and we all went in for a group hug. Then something or someone interrupted us.

"WHAT ARE YOU FOUR DOING HERE" Simon shouted at us

"We are here to take Zayn back" Louis stated

"Yea there is nothing you can do to take him away from us this time." Liam confronts Simon this time

"Simon please let me go these boys are my family and face the facts there is nothing you can do to keep me away from them, they will always come running to find me" Zayn says scarily as he grips my arm. But flinches when Simon steps closer.

"I always get what I want Zayn, and what I want is you Zayn...So let go of Harry and lets go." Simon counters

"LISTEN SALMON YOU DON'T CONTROL US OK NOW WE ARE GONNA TAKE ZAYN AND LEAVE AND DON'T YOU EVEN THINK TO BOTHER US AGAIN" I shouted in his face.

"C'mon guys lets go" I say to the rest of the boys all looking dumbfounded at me.

When we arrive home Zayn drags me into his room and shuts the door.

"Thank you Harry"

"For what Zayn"

"For saving me at the airport, you don't even know the things he would've done to me...the things he has already done to me." He mumbled the last part and I almost didn't catch it, but I did. 

"What did he do to you Zayn?" I asked

"Ok when I tell you promise not to interrupt

I nodded

"Ok well...when he took me he grabbed my arm really tight and I started to bleed" He pulled up he sleeves to show me "Then when I kept refusing he hit me, Harry he hit me" He started to cry so I pulled him into a comforting hug. "H-harry"

"Yea Zayn"

"H-H-he r-raped m-me H-H-harry"

"OMG I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT SICK BASTARD IM GONNA KILLL HIM"

"N-no Harry please don't"

"But he raped you Zayn, that's not ok I can't let his actions go unjustified."

"Harry its ok it's gonna bite him in the ass later...just be here for me right now please Hazza" He whined

"Ok Zayn"

Then we cuddled in bed till we both fell asleep, little did we know someone was listening the whole time.  

(A/N- So long chap

Who do you think was listening?)