Jealousy💚(Part 2)

**SMUT WARNING**

Jade POV

Today was the day that I got to go on my movie date with Niall I was beyond excited and I was a bit nervous but when Perrie told me that Niall was outside I became extremely nervous. Leigh-Anne calmed me down and I went outside and into the car with Niall.

"Morning love, did you eat yet?" He asked

I mentally screamed because he called me love, but to my face this time. "No we didn't have breakfast we all kind of woke up late" I lied we actually woke up at a reasonable time I was just so excited for my date everybody was busy with me we forgot about breakfast.

"Ok then we will go get some breakfast before the movie, wouldn't want you starving" He said which made me blush and sink into the passengers seat. 

The drive to Denny's was a bit quite little conversation here and there but when we arrived he opened the door for me and took my hand as we walked inside and waited for our table.  

When we got to our table we ordered our food and sat in silence for a few seconds before we both tried to break the silence.

"Sooo"

"Sooo" we both said 

"Oh no you go first" I insisted 

"No ladies first" He protested, and I mentally screamed. 

"No it's fine just say what you were gonna stay."

"Alright then, Well how did you meet the girls?" He asked

"Well we were all on X-factor and we all failed and just became the best of friends and we do sing a little but we aren't a professional band like you guys were." I explained

"Oh that's really nice, It's really nice to have a group of friends you can depend on."

We kept talking bout our friends and family and we loosened up a bit around each other for the rest of the afternoon.

Zayn POV

 "Harry...wait..."

"Hmm? What's wrong babe...?"

"We can't do this...what if someone comes home?...a-and we will get cum all over the couch Haz we can't to it here"

I was a little bit nervous because we were at home on the couch watching movies and all of a sudden we started talking about making love and decided to do it right here on the couch. 

"So what babe? If they come home all they are gonna see is me showering you with my love, and that no one will ever love you as much as I do"

I smiled locking eyes with my Harry. "Oh Hazza..." I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and pulled him down into a kiss that turned into a steamy make out session. And making me moan in Harry's mouth, feeling Harry's hand slide down to my waist and shift him a bit lower down, still making out with him. He began to shift his hands down to my thighs and threw them on his waist. We broke the kiss so that we can catch our breaths, "haz..." I gave Harry a kiss, "yeah?.." and another kiss. I looked into Harry's forest green eyes and knew that everything was going to be alright. We love each other and that's all that matters. 

"Make this afternoon that Ill never forget"

I swear Harry's face got brighter..."Your wish is my command baby."

Before you knew it, we were in our own little bubble, blocking out everything and everyone else, but ourselves.

Sweat and tears are running down my face from so much pain, it hurts so much, but it feels so good.

"H-Harreh"

"Shh baby..." Harry mumbled, leaving small soft wet kisses down my neck . 

"Ha-Harreh, I'm gonna...cu-" 

"I know...fuck...hold it in." 

"I-I can't! I'm ab-about to-" Harry thrust faster, so close to cuming. I threw my arms off of Harry and grabbed the couch covers. 

"HAR-"

We both freeze as we saw the front door open and see a surprised Niall at the door, who knew how long he had been standing there. Nobody moved we were all too shocked to process what just happened. Hopefully Niall won't say anything.  

(A/N- bit of a long chap- but ZARYYY SMMUT YAYY💚💛💚💛!!!)