Camping Trip⛺ (Part 1)

(A/N-^^^ the cabin that they rented in the woods)

Liam POV

Since we found out that Maya was pregnant we had a bit of changes to our camping trip. We rented a cabin in the woods instead of having tents because we don't want Maya to lay in the cold hard ground. We also needed a place with a fridge so we can actually cook some good food because we don't want to put the baby in danger this early into pregnancy. Since we rented a cabin the only one that was left was one that fit 16 so we have to share the cabin with 4 other people. It has 8 bedrooms that all have a bathroom in it, a kitchen, and a lounge. I'm on my way to pick up Maya and Bear along with a girl he supposedly has a crush on. Her name is Ashely (A/N-the other author of this book @ash_issa31), she has black hair, she is light skin, has golden brown eyes, and pearly white teeth.

Bear is head over heals for this Ashely girl because every time he talked to me about her I could see the twinkle in his eye and how he lights up. So to help him out I told him to bring her here and he can finally confess his feelings for her on this trip.

I arrive at Maya's house and put in my spare key, I walk in to see Bear and Ashely watching Nightmare on Elm street and I smirked because Bear probably picked it so he could protect Ashely if she gets scared while camping in the middle of the woods. 

"Hey Bear, where's your Mom?" I asked 

"In the kitchen" He answered

"Thanks" and he nodded in response and resumed watching the movie with a terrified Ashely cuddled into his side.  

I walk into the kitchen to find Maya making sandwiches I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist not to tightly still aware of the tiny baby bump, then I whispered in her ear "hey baby" she turned around in my arms to give me a peck on the lips.

"hey babe" she responded

"you ready for this week?" I asked

"yea it will be fun I just hope that you friends like me"

"of course they will like you I stopped believing in love before you came along they couldn't possibly hate the person that brought love back in my life, I love you and so will they" I told her

"I love you too Li, thanks" she said before giving me a passionate, longing kiss on the lips.

"Ewww Mom, Li can you stop sucking each others faces off so we can leave please." Bear complained with a blushing Ashely at his side. 

"Sure bud" I give Maya one last kiss as Bear makes a gaging sound.

We all grab all our luggage and load it in the car and drive off to the cabin, Zarry and Nouis are taking one car and the girls are two so the two groups will meet us there.

Maya POV

When we get there we find three cars in the back of the cabin, the cabin is huge no wonder it fits 16. I look in the back and Bear and Ashely are sleeping with Ashely's head on Bear's shoulder and Bear's head resting on her head. I snapped a quick pic before waking them up. I thought it was cute but I just can't help that my little boy is growing up so fast. 

We enter the cabin and it looks like everyone is there. There are like 12 people there already and it makes me nervous even though 4 of them none of us know yet. We all introduced our selves and Liam was right Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall all kept thanking me and telling me how amazing I was for bringing love back into Liam's life. 

The other four people that we have to share the cabin with are quite nice boys; there is Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michel. I also got to know that Zayn and Harry are in a relationship along with Leigh-Anne and Perrie, Niall and Louis, and Ashton and Calum. Everyone else remains single except of course Liam and I.

We wanted to start unpacking so we figured out room assignments

Me and Liam

Zayn and Harry

Louis and Niall

Leigh-Anne and Perrie

Jade and Luke 

Jesy and Michel 

Ashton and Calum 

Bear and Ashely 

Well let the fun begin I guess

(A/N- So they finally get to meet Maya 

Thank you soooo much for 1k reads 

and we have a cover change I hope you guys like the new cover

Please Comment and keep voting)