Camping Trip⛺ (Part 2)

Jade POV 

I got to room with Luke and he has been a gentleman ever since I got here. It turns out that the rooms have only one bed so in order not to make me feel uncomfortable he offered to sleep on the floor. I thought it was very nice that he wanted to give me the bed but to be fair the bed was big and I'm really small, so we both slept in the bed last night. 

I woke up to an empty spot next to me a part of me wished that Luke was here next to me but why? we just met and I don't know why I needed him here.

I ignored the thought and went to brush my teeth and when I came out the bathroom I was graced with a beautiful smell. I followed the smell to see Luke and Harry cooking in the kitchen, mostly Luke though.

"Morning Boys" I greeted them both

"Morning Jade" They both responded

"oh Jade I was going to bring you breakfast in bed I didn't know you would be down" Luke said

"Oh well you made all this for me?" I asked

"Well yea and also there is a pregnant woman with us so I thought to make a bit extra with Harry's help of course." Luke explained which cause a blush to creep up on my face.

"Umm well I could use a bit more sleep" I yawed "How about I go back to our room and get a bit more sleep and then you can wake me up with some breakfast in bed" I suggested

"sound like a plan" Luke responded as soon as Zayn came downstairs and placed himself in Harry's lap giving him a good morning kiss and greeting the rest of us. 

I went back into my room I jumped back in bed for another nap. What felt like minutes later I felt someone shaking me awake. I was met with a smiling Luke.

"Well good morning again love" Luke said

There it goes again love  I swear I'm a sucker for that nickname 

"Morning" I responded 

He presented me with this tray    

and a kiss on the forehead.

"I hope you like it I made it just for you" then he whispered "Everyone else got regular shaped pancakes" That caused shivers' to go down my spine and my stomach erupted in butterflies.

"Thanks Luke" I gave his a quick peck on the cheek before sharing our breakfast and that how we spent the morning sitting in bed eating breakfast in out own little bubble where no one could bother us. Then Niall and Louis told us to get ready cause we were going hiking. 

Luke POV

Ever since Jade walked in I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and I knew I had to make her mine. I was showering her with little affections like forehead kisses and breakfast in bed. Now we are all ready to go hiking but Liam offered to stay in the cabin with Maya because she is pregnant. 

I took Jade's hand and intertwined our fingers and a small blush mad it's way to her cheeks. "you ready?" I asked

"Yea" she mumbled still blushing at our hands. I love that I have this affect on Jade because I know she will be mine in no time.

We were walking the trail for a while and I got really bored and wanted to maybe spend some alone time with Jade. Harry and Zayn kept making out every chance they got, Louis got tired so Niall has been carrying him for the past 15 minutes, and Ashton and Calum were holding hands and gushing at each other along with Leigh-Anne and Perrie.

I decided to go off trial wanting to go un noticed, but I secretly hoped that Jade would follow me. I was walking and I heard faint footsteps behind me and I saw Jade's miserable attempt to hide behind a tree but pretended I didn't see her and kept walking. 

After a few minutes I found myself in front of a lake. I sat myself down on a rock and a few seconds later Jade sits next to me and stares at the side of my face. 

"Ummm...yea" I eventually say 

"Oh uh sorry I just got curious and followed you" she confessed

"Oh yea I know" I state matter-of-factly

Then we fall into silence again I feel her staring again and I turn to look at her an find her already staring at me once more. We sit there for what feels like forever just looking into each other's eyes when we both start to lean in and wee kiss. While I'm kissing her I can't help but feel on top of the world, I have never felt this way before so I grab her by her waist and pull her closer like she is float go away. I don't ever want her to leave. No one has ever made me feel this way and I can't afford to lose the only person who can. 

(A/N- sorry it took so long to update but it was finals week and I was really busy but yesterday was the last day of school so I will be updating more often.

Thank you for all the reads and votes so far I really appreciate it but I want to interact with you guys more and hear what you think about the story so it would really mean a lot if you guys would please comment ❤❤)