Chapter 9

A/N: okay so there's gonna be smut here. Just skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with it. Enjoy! No BGM recommendation for this chapter but you can listen to careless whisper if you'd like LMAO

----------

3rd person's POV

His kisses were rough and desperate, he didn't even have time to think. There's only one thing he wanted and it was her. Her pleading voice broke his heart yet it... burned something within him.

It excited him.

"Charles, please don't do this."

Was she crying?

His kisses trailed alongside her jaw then towards her neckline and clavicle that was exposed to him. Charles drew a sharp breath. She was so, so, so freaking beautiful looking like this, underneath him, vulnerable.

When he lost his grip to admire her for a while, Clarisse took it as an opportunity to escape. She quickly slid away from him and the bed and ran towards the bathroom. She was scared.

Scared that deep down she thought she wanted that too.

Just with two long strides, Charles kept up with her and closed her body in a tight embrace. He kept her with her chest facing his back. "Clarisse.." he huffed against her neck again and planted a kiss.

She felt a sting on her now exposed shoulder. Did he just bite her?

She didn't even realize a few of her blouse buttons had opened up due to his force in the bed earlier. He slid the garment downward a little, exposing more of her bare shoulder and rubbed it gently.

A tight knot turned inside him again as he heard her leave a silent moan when he licked the spot underneath her ear. So that's her sweet spot.

She closed her mouth with her hand. She couldn't believe she just let out an embarrassing voice like that. Clarisse was about to plead again to stop when she felt something hard pressing onto her backside. Oh shit.

"You have no idea what you've done to me."

She turned her head sideways to look at him, bewildered. "You're the one who's doing this on me yet you're blaming me now?"

He groaned and pushed her towards the kitchen wall. "Ugh, shit." she's now sandwiched between the wall and him. "Don't you swear now," he said to her in a low tone. Because he might be liking it a bit too much when those harsh words leave her lips.

Before she knew it, his big, rough hand hiked up her skirt and reached towards her panties. "Charles, don't- hnngh!"

Music to his ears, he smiled proudly. "Only I can do this to you," he said posessively and continued to rub her sensitive spot through the thin fabric. One of his knees slid between her legs and slightly lifted her small form off the ground. Fingers kept rubbing constantly, such an expert.

"Don't hold your voices. I want to hear them," he said. Just this once. Just tonight.

She felt him grind onto her backside slowly.

"Stop, please stop, Charlie. This is wrong."

"This is right, and you and I both know it."

She wanted to fight back but she lost all her sense to think straight when he slid the fabric to the side and entered her with two fingers. She let out a shriek and threw her head backwards. Neck exposed, Charles planted another hickey on her left shoulder. His eyes were stern with lust but he was satisfied with the marks he left on her.

He went in and out of the slick cave of her, her muffled moans were music to his ears. Her breath went ragged when he quickened his pace, thumb never leaving her clit up ahead.

Her feet curled tightly as she felt the hot knot turning inside her. Cheeks flushed at how embarrassing this was, but she couldn't think about anything else, or anyone else... except Charles. He's the one who made her like this.

The knot grew heavy and something released within her. "Aaah..." her voice was raspy upon her release and she grew limp, leaning her back onto his chest. Eyes closed, breath heavy and trying to process what the fuck just happened.

Feeling the wet slick between his fingers, he smiled to himself. "You thought you were having fun with my friends the other night? No one can make you feel like this except me, not even Lando could." He didn't realize when it started but he grew very possessive of her.

With that, he lifted her off the ground and carried her bridal style towards the bed. He put her down and took off his shirt. Clarisse was just laying there, eyes half lidded, looking at his figure above her.

His body was amazing, as expected from an athlete to have this fit build. She reached her hand upward, she needed to touch him. Charles looked at her and reached her hands to encourage her.

A spark of electricity burst through them when their skin touched.

He couldn't think of anything else except to take here right here, right now. He reached out to release her from the clothes that covered her skin. She didn't resist anymore and just let him. He took a good look at her before kissing her again.

He had to be the only one to see her like this. No one else can.

Clarisse heard the sound of belts unbuckling. He positioned himself in front of her entrance and pushed into her without warning.

He let out a groan as he successfully entered here but pausing midway to check if she's really okay. She let out a pained moan, eyebrows furrowed and sweat started to form on her forehead.

"Are you hurt?", he whispered to her carefully. Of course, she was, you dumbass.

But Clarisse nodded carefully while trying to adjust his size, biting her lower lips and looking away because she was too embarrassed to face him, she let out a silent, "You can... move.."

The rest was history. Two bodies united into one, swaying in the same rhythm. It felt like their bodies were meant to be together. "You're so goddamn beautiful," Charles said while quickening his pace.

He took her everywhere in the suite. The bed, the kitchen, the bathroom. The night was endless. He never wanted it to end.

Tonight, she belongs to him and only him.

Eventually she passed out upon her release, which she lost count how many she has had. He was tired as well and he brought her back to the bed carefully, lovingly.

"I love you," he knew she was in deep sleep but he said it to her anyway. Such a coward, he couldn't say it to her face directly.

Charles sighed and covered their bodies with the blanked. The two drifted to sleep peacefully, though he hoped that the morning would never come so he could stay like this with her even longer.

-----

A/N:

Goddammit this is embarrassing. It's the very first time I've ever written a smut and I didn't even dare to recheck it after I finished writing it. Sorry if there were errors, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. Have a great day everyone xD