𝟯. 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀

Would you like to be my best friend?

The glee club were sat together in the choir room, chatting between one and other

The glee club were sat together in the choir room, chatting between one and other. Sat next to Puck, Charlotte was listening to him talking about something that she really did not care about, but let him ramble on anyway. Whilst she was looking for a distraction from the boy next to her, her eyes landed on Finn, who had raised his hand.

"Mr Schue? I have something to say," he announced as he walked up to the front of the room, to stand next to their teacher. Charlotte tilted her head slightly, having no idea what he was about to say. "something's happened to me and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core."

With wide eyes, turning to Charlotte, Puck muttered "Oh, my God, he's coming out."

"Why yes." Finn said, unfazed. "There is a man that's come into my life and that man is Jesus Christ."

"That's way worse." Puck frowned.

"And I know there's others in here who dig him, too." Finn continued, unbothered by Puck's comments. Charlotte was confused but listened as he carried on. "And so I thought, maybe this week,we could pay tribute to him in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus."

"Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church." Kurt said, first to state his opinion "And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women.Or science."

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here" Mercedes shrugged, excitedly.

"I agree." Quinn added, with a nod of her head "I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks."

"Thanks for what?" Santana scoffed, turning in her seat to look at Quinn. "That it didn't come out a lizard baby?"

"Whenever I pray, I fall asleep." Brittany said, simply.

"Well, guys,maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality." Mr Schue suggested.

Puck pulled a face which Finn caught a sight of, causing him to immediately question his best friend "You got a problem with Jesus?"

"Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one Heb." Puck said "What I don't like seeing is people using J-money to cramp everybody else's style, 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality or whatever you want to call it is about enjoying the life that you've been given.I mean, I see God every time I make out with a new chick."

"Okay, okay,that doesn't make any sense." Rachel said with a roll of her eyes "In fact, it's stupid."

"Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid?" Puck challenged the girl as he stood up and walked over to pick up a guitar "At this time, I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by Jewish artists. Hit it."