𝟳. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲

I just want to watch you dance.

Sat in the choir room between Mike and Santana, Charlotte watched as Mr Schue slowly wrote something on the board

Sat in the choir room between Mike and Santana, Charlotte watched as Mr Schue slowly wrote something on the board. "All right, guys, um...Time to start thinking about song selections." he said before turning around with squinted eyes and a tired look on his face.

Smirking, Santana looked at Puck "Lookin' good, Puckerman. Someone's been eating their wheaties."

Puck flexed his muscles and boasted "These guns are fully loaded"

"Mr. Shue?" Rachel said bringing the conversation back to sectionals "I, for one think we should use our set list for sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters."

Oblivious to what everyone was talking about, Brittany commented, "Someday, I'm gonna go to Paris and visit the oeuvre."

"I just want to dance." Mike said leaning his head on Charlottes shoulder and she giggled "i just want to watch you dance."

"Mr Schuester, you look a little green." Mercedes pointed out, as everyone looked at their teacher, seeing him completely spaced out.

"Um... I think I'm gonna go see the nurse." he said slowly, as he began to leave "But first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter."

"a sitter? as in a babysitter?" Charlotte mumbled to Santana.

"i have absolutely no idea" she shook her head, also confused.

"he probably means substitute" Mike whispered to the girls who shrugged and nodded.

Rachel then stood up and walked to the front of the class, rubbing off what Mr Schue had struggled to write on the board and replaced it with the word 'ME!'

"Class, in Mr. Schuester's absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals." she smiled at the group and Charlotte sighed, putting her head on top of Mikes, knowing how annoyed the rest of the club would be.

"All right, you know what? Let me at her!" Santana sprung up from her seat, being caught by Sam wrapping his arms around her waist and Charlotte tried to help calm her down as she yelled "¡Tú eres loca!" All while Rachel hid behind her hands, screaming in fear at the thought of being in a fight with Santana Lopez.
***