𝟭𝟴. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀

i love you more than anything

"Nationals." Mr Schue said as he stood in front of the whiteboard before walking over to stand beside Coach Sylvester. The room burst out in an excited cheer, hoping to actually win this year. "Okay, song selection: We'll be kicking off our Vintage theme with the legendary Jim Steinman's Paradise by the Dashboard Light. Rachel will do the solo, It's All Com-"

"Coming Back to Me Now." Rachel interrupted, very excited for her upcoming solo, "One of Celine Dion's most powerful ballads, inspired by Wuthering Heights."

Leant up against the piano, Coach Sylvester had a sly smile on her face, stopping at nothing to have her 'winning' idea used in their set, "And we'll be working in a new Treble Tones number, utilizing the talents of our featured performer, Porcelina Hummel."

"Not gonna happen, Dragon Lady." Kurt shook his head in refusal.

"Oh, you'll do as you're told, he/she." Sue decided. "We will be performing What A Feeling, from Flashdance, and I'm familiar with the choreography, of course, because I was Jennifer Beals' dance double. And on that note, please look under your seats."

With furrowed eyebrows at the request, Charlotte did as everyone else did and pulled out a box from under her chair, placing it on her lap and confusedly pulling out what Brittany described as a 'space helmet'.

"Welding helmets and leg warmers?" Finn questioned the woman, very unsure as to what was going on.

"Best way to get props is to use props." Coach Sylvester shrugged.

Not even caring as to why they had these boxes of helmets and leg warmers, Sam grinned as he put the helmet on over his head, turning to Charlotte who couldn't help but giggle at his excitement.

Turning in his seat, Sam looked at Joe, putting on his best Darth Vader impression. "I am your father."

At Joe's uncertain look, Charlotte leaned across Sam and shoved Joe's shoulder slightly. "Come on, dude! It's Darth Vader!"

"Is that a movie?" Joe asked, still unsure.

Sam removed his helmet from over his face, looking at Joe in shock. "Yeah. It's Star Wars. Even Charlotte knew and she falls asleep every time we watch it."

"A healthy dose of props, and our plucky transsexual Porcelina, and you are over the top." Coach Sylvester continued earning an eye roll from Kurt.

"Aren't props a little cheesy?" Blaine asked, looking at his helmet with furrowed eyebrows.

"Guys, I've asked for Sue's help because she's a winner, and I'm not ashamed to admit this. I want to win." Mr Schue explained as Sam tried to force Charlotte's helmet over her head in hopes of her joining the dark side.