𝟲. 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳

I don't even do PE!

With the only thing on anyones mind right now being Sectionals, the New Directions and The Trouble Tones had become extremely competitive

With the only thing on anyones mind right now being Sectionals, the New Directions and The Trouble Tones had become extremely competitive. Mr Schue and Shelby had invited both groups to the auditorium in hopes of easing the tension, and they had announced a mash off between both groups.

However, the competitiveness was increasing still, and with Finn and Santana being the leaders of the charge, neither one of them would be backing down. They were both very determined that their group was the best show choir and they would stop at nothing to prove that.

"Okay guys, we have our work cut out for us this week with this mash-off." Mr Schue said at the start of the glee meeting.

Charlotte walked into the Choir room together, taking a seat between Puck and Mike with a sigh. Charlotte hated the fact she was going against her best friends to try and find out who was the best.

"The trouble tones have a lot of powerful voices so song selection is key." Mr Schue said. "Any suggestions?"

"What about The Clash?" Artie suggested with a small shrug.

"uh, The Police!" Blaine contributed.

"REM!" Mike offered

Pointing a finger, Kurt looked over to Charlotte. "Spice girls."

"Yeah! I love the Spice girls!" She grinned, leaning over to give Kurt a high five.

"The Jonas Brothers!" Puck shouted out.

"No, guys, we can't do any of those bands." Finn decided, shaking his head at their suggestions. "The only thing they all have in common is that they've all broken up. And right now, the new directions need to feel united."

"I like what you're saying here, Finn." Mr schue nodded. "It's not just about the music but where it comes from"

"who do you think we should use?" Tina asked, turning in her seat to look at Finn.

"How about this?" Finn started, getting up from his seat and moving to the front, standing beside Mr Schue. "People think Hall and Oates are famous for their cool, puffy hair and that dudes banging 'stache, but they're also awesome for staying together for the long haul"

"Just like us, despite our differences." Rachel smiled, looking around to all her friends.

"I think we should give the solo to the new guy." Finn turned to Rory with a smile. "Get him prepared for what's in store when the stakes get high. Rory, i'll think you'll do a great job"