𝟭𝟬. 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

I'm so glad we're both crazy Christmas ladies!

It was Christmas time and Charlotte was very excited

It was Christmas time and Charlotte was very excited. She loved Christmas, it was her favorite time of year. She loved the decorations, the Christmas music, the time she spent all cozy at home with her family as they watched Christmas films or baked as many holiday-inspired treats as they could find. She was always happy and loved passing the Christmas spirit to everyone else.

When Sam came up to her at her locker, she beamed happily at him. Nothing could shake her smile, even if Sam was looking at her like she was crazy.

"so you're some crazy Christmas lady, huh?" he asked, leaning against the locker next to hers and looking at her with an amused smile.

"exactly!" she smiled, "I love Christmas!"

"who doesn't?" he chuckled, "I'm just excited for the Christmas dinner!"

"I'm excited for the food too!" she laughed."anyway, what are you doing for Christmas?"

"spending it inside with my family. I always force them to wake up really early so we can watch my siblings open presents" he smiled, not bothering to disguise his excitement for christmas now.

"that's sweet. I'm always the first one up because I get too excited, but this year we have Burt and Kurt with us, so it will be different." she said with a smile.

"you better call me and tell me all about it" he pointed a finger at her.

"I will" she smiled, "I'm so glad we are both crazy Christmas ladies"

He laughed then, agreeing with a nod of his head as they made their way to glee club while Sam did impressions of the Grinch the rest of the way there.
***

(The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year~ performed by The Glee Club)

As everyone decorated the choir room, they sung and danced around with each other, all feeling the Christmas spirit and all beaming to each other happily.

"Hey, guys. What's this?" Mr Schue asked, coming in and seeing a Christmas tree that the group had been trying to make look beautiful.

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue." Finn explained, smiling. "Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree.I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car."