𝟭𝟱. 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆

I just wanted to take Tina out for some desert!

The news that Brittany was pregnant had circulated around the school, reaching most of the glee club by they time they all arrived in the choir room that day

The news that Brittany was pregnant had circulated around the school, reaching most of the glee club by they time they all arrived in the choir room that day. Charlotte wasn't at all surprised to see Artie staring blankly, completely lost in thought as she made her way to the seat beside Sam, giving the father-to-be a reassuring pat on the shoulder as she passed him.

"All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our setlist." Mr Schue announced at the start of the meeting, pausing when he saw Artie completely spaced out. "Artie, you okay?"

"My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby?" He mumbled before turning to his girlfriend. "How could you not tell me about this?"

"Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?" Mr Schue asked, not expecting the week to take a turn like this before it had already even begun."Definitely." Brittany nodded, "I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. Pretty sure it's a boy."

Everyone looked around with confused expressions, very confused at the blondes confession. "Um, babies don't get dropped off." Puck pointed out in disbelief.

"Wait, Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure." Mr Schue questioned, really not wanting another pregnancy in the glee club for the second year in a row.

"I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window." The girl stated.

At that, the kids all shared bewildered facial expressions, listening to an extremely unbothered Brittany explain the events that have recently occurred that led up to this moment.

"Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from."

Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief, glad that Brittany wasn't actually pregnant. Looking over to Sam who just shook his head at the girls confusion while other members of the club were stunned, Charlotte couldn't help but laugh a bit at Brittany's pure innocence.
***