𝟮. 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻

You're perfect!

The New Directions were determined to win Nationals this year

The New Directions were determined to win Nationals this year. Mr Schue figured that the glee club needed some extra help in the dancing department so was organising Booty Camp for those members of the club who would need some assistance to make sure their moves were perfect this year. Because of this, Mr Schue was putting the musical in the hands of Coach Bieste, Miss Pillsbury and Artie.

"Me?" Artie questioned, pretty stunned from the offer. "I've developed my whole persona around conflict avoidance."

"Come on, Artie. You've made short films. Directing is your dream. You can do it." Tina said as everyone began to encourage Artie and shower him with support.

Charlotte was quick to support him as well and reached over to pat his shoulder. "Yeah, you got this!"

"I'm in." he smiled earning a burst of congratulations from his friends.

"Alright. That's what I like to hear, buddy." Mr schue praised him as everyone clapped.
***

Mike and Tina were trying to make a conscious effort to get to know Charlotte's boyfriend

Mike and Tina were trying to make a conscious effort to get to know Charlotte's boyfriend. So, the four walked down the halls, trying to make conversation.

"So...how are you two?" Tina asked, with her hand in Mike's.

Appreciative of the support, Charlotte beamed up at Jack before turning back to her friends. "We are great!"

"Lottie, are you auditioning for the musical?" Mike then asked, causing Jack to huff at the new topic of conversation, which got a weird look from Tike.

"I'm just gonna go for a small part, I'll aim for a bigger role next year." she explained with a shrug, getting a nod from her two best friends. "Although, I think I might tag along to Booty Camp."