𝟳. 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

I'm glad you're happy.

Rachel was banned from competition

Rachel was banned from competition. In an attempt to help Kurt win senior class president, she had got caught stuffing the ballot boxes, resulting in her being banned from competing at sectionals. The New Directions were not feeling very optimistic about the upcoming competition which was just around the corner. They needed their star power, and Finn Hudson had found just that.

"Are we sure yet which band members are joining us?" Artie asked as the group sat around waiting for Mr Schue to arrive for him to start the week and prepare a set list.

"Well it looks like Floppy hair bass dude, Chapped Lips McGee, and Johnny Tromboner." puck said, looking over at the members of the Jazz band.

"Hey, they have names, asshole." Charlotte rolled her eyes, whacking Puck's leg from the seat in front of him.

With a scoff, Puck shrugged. "Well what are they then, genius?"

"God we're screwed" Tina muttered in defeat as Charlotte sunk in her seat, still unable to name the jazz band members.

With a very different approach to the unfortunate situation, Quinn kept her eyes directed on Puck with a sly look on her face. "No we're not, I know for a fact we're winning."

No one knew what she meant by that, but before they could do anything more than share confused glances with each other, Mr Schue entered the room with a spring in his step followed by Finn. The rest of the group were very puzzled about what was going on since both their teacher and Finn were holding stacks of red plastic cups and some sparkling cider.

With a lot of confidence in his voice, Mr Schue addressed the group of unenthusiastic teens. "Hey great news everybody, Sectionals is going to be a challenge, but we have a s-"

Quickly, Kurt raised his hand and cut the teacher off, pretty much set on the reality that they would be losing sectionals. "Mr. Schue, we all appreciate your endless supply of affirmations but all the sparkling cider in the world can't deny the fact that the Titanic has hit the iceberg, and now we're all on a sinking ship."

"Not if I can help it."

Doing a double take, Charlotte was shocked to see Sam entering the Choir room with a massive grin on his face. With a quicker reaction to Charlotte, Mike almost tripped over his chair in an urgent rush to hug Sam.

As the rest of the club excitedly stood up, tackling Sam in hugs, Charlotte finally took action and got up from her seat with a small smile as she watched Sam fit right back into the group as if he never left.

Charlotte finally met his eyes after everyone had greeted him and she already felt the feelings she had tried to get over racing back to her.

As she stayed very surprised in her place while everyone eagerly looked between the pair, Sam rolled his eyes playfully at her with a smile. "What? No hug?"