𝟲. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱

Oh, Sam Evans, you are an idiot

As Charlotte and Kurt made their way into the choir room together, it was a nice surprise to see Noah Puckerman sat in a seat, back from Juvie

As Charlotte and Kurt made their way into the choir room together, it was a nice surprise to see Noah Puckerman sat in a seat, back from Juvie. If she was being honest, Charlotte had actually found it weird without him being around all the time.

This week, Charlotte had been trying to spend more time with Kurt seeing as his usual, lively mood wasn't really shining through, and she wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Alright guys, let's get down to business!" Mr schue said as he walked in, as everyone took their seats. "First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." he announced and the glee kids clapped, happy for him to be back. "Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?"

"Are you kidding me?" he scoffed "I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."

"Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn rolled her eyes, sarcastically.

Bringing the attention back to the glee club, Mr Schue pointed over at Finn, excited. "And now, drumroll, Finn! Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." He Schue announced and Charlotte sat up straighter whilst there was some excited chatter and cheers from some of the other kids who were also excited to hear who the opposing show choirs were.

"First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." Mr Schue announced.

"Yeah!" Finn cheered.

"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana said with a laugh, which earned a glare from Kurt.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the township continuing education programme." He added, moving on to explain that they were a glee club full of old people getting their high school GEDs.

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked, concerned.

"It better be, imagine how cute that would be!" Charlotte said, clapping her hands together with a smile.

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes pouted.

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones." Puck said as if it were obvious "Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis."

"charming." Charlotte muttered.

"Moving on." Mr Schue quickly said "Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing."

"Okay, I have mash-up ideas in my emergency mash-up..." Rachel started saying as everyone migrated to their sides of the room.

"Kurt, gonna say it again. Boys team." Mr Schue said as Kurt frowned. Seeing his mood drop again, Charlotte was desperate to bring it back up.