𝟭𝟳. 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆

He can take what he wants to say and shove it right up his...

With Nationals just a few weeks away, Mr Schue had decided to set up dancing booty camp for the glee club

With Nationals just a few weeks away, Mr Schue had decided to set up dancing booty camp for the glee club. No one thought too much of it and it was just harmless rehearsal to get the New Directions up to scratch with their moves before they go up against vocal adrenaline.

Well, it was all fun and games until Finn had attempted a move and knocked Rachel in the nose, resulting in her nose being broken and Finn being full of guilt.

Rachel stood in front of everyone in the choir room after giving them a run down of what had happened when she'd visited the doctors.

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job." Quinn said, with wide eyes.

Rachel shook her head.  "I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." she argued.

"So, a nose job." Santana said with a shrug.

"Look, I'm-I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

"Possibly? What about the risks?" Mr Schue questioned.  "Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel."

Santana interjected with a loud opinion. "Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting."

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina gasped, offended.

"I'm keepin' it real." she shrugged.

Noticing Sam trying to cover his mouth with his hand, Charlotte grabbed it in her own and interlocked their fingers, holding his hand in her lap with a small smile to herself at how he just let her.

"Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing." Tina protested adamantly.

"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Mike challenged before murmuring "Self-hating Asian."

"Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike." Tina said. "I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines."

Finn shrugged and was next to speak. "My dancing kind of bothers me. Uh, it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look."