𝟭𝟮. 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀

Happy Valentines Day, Lottie

With Love in the air at the build up for Valentine's day, Charlotte frowned slightly as she walked down the halls, which were plastered with love hearts and full of happy couples

With Love in the air at the build up for Valentine's day, Charlotte frowned slightly as she walked down the halls, which were plastered with love hearts and full of happy couples. It wasn't that Charlotte hated the day, she just felt a bit lonely considering a lot of her friends were in relationships, and the guy she actually liked had a girlfriend.

Slowly making her way into the choir room and seating herself next to Santana -who was also bitter about all the couples in this room having their PDA turned up 100%- Charlotte put her head on her friend's shoulder looking over to see Sam and Quinn being all cute together.

"Lottie, stop staring" Santana whispered once she had noticed the younger girls longing gaze, bringing Charlotte out of her thoughts and she sighed.

"All right, guys," Mr Schue said, drawing a heart around the word LOVE on the board and turning to the class. "I have one word for you."

"Is it love?" Brittany asked, earning a nod from the teacher.  "I'm totally going to graduate now." she cheered.

"Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're going to sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song." Mr Schue explained and Charlotte groaned, having absolutely no one to serenade.

"Yeah, find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you." he said, quite happy with his valentine's day inspired lesson, "Now, partner up."

"Mr Schue, can I just say something?" Finn requested, moving to stand in front of everyone.

"I just wanted to point out that an entire week has gone by without anyone being slushied" finn announced, looking over at Quinn.

Charlotte was slightly confused and gave him a weird look as everyone clapped. "and I think the fact I led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it."

Unable to deal with Finn's ego today, Charlotte rolled her eyes at him, "And where would you be without us girls, huh?"

Shaking his head and ignoring his sisters comment, Finn continued, "Fact is, I'm the closest thing this glee club has to a celebrity right now. And just like an athlete I want to give to charity- you guys" finn finished with a smile.

"Did he just call us charity?"Charlotte muttered to Santana who scoffed.

"so, i'm setting up a kissing booth. For a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us-"

"gross." Charlotte mumbled.

"don't even pretend like you're helping the glee club out, you just wanna kiss a bunch of girls" Mercedes interrupted.

"I've kissed finn and can I say? Not worth the buck. But I would pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man boobs" santana told the group with a grin.