𝟭𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗲

Sam's my wingwoman...

Artie had offered Charlotte a ride to glee club

Artie had offered Charlotte a ride to glee club. So, sitting on his lap, he wheeled them down the hall, laughing together when people almost bumped into them.

Their journey was rolling quite smoothly until they got stopped all of a sudden, being surrounded by the football team, fear instantly setting in both of them.

"so, I was going through my bucket list and I noticed you were the only glee loser I haven't slushied yet" Azimio started, looking at Artie with a sly grin.

"damn near broke his heart" Karofsky added on, "and we haven't slushied baby Hudson yet this year."

Artie and Charlotte exchanged a nervous glance and hoped that someone might come along and save them, but it was just their luck that they were already running slightly late for glee club.

Quickly trying to find a way to get him and Charlotte out of this situation, Artie spoke up, "what about the moral implications of abusing a kid in a wheelchair?"

"I say equal opportunity for all" Azimio laughed, without a care in the world for the two kids.

The footballers gave eachother a nod and dumped their many slushies over Artie and Charlote who squirmed at the coldness, resulting in them shivering causing the group of jocks to laugh at them. It was like a never ending flow of red dye number 6 and ice that got colder with each new slushie being thrown.

The team triumphantly high-fived each other, before leaving the two glee kids absolutely shocked and frozen. Charlotte wiped some slushie from her eyes and looked at Artie with a frown, "you okay?"

"I think so," he chuckled, soaked in slushie, "are you okay?"

"been better" she laughed dryly, "but hey, let's go to my locker on the way to glee, I keep a towel in there just in case"

She stood up and they made their way to her locker. Grabbing the towel, they wiped their face and hair which was dripping wet. By the time the towel had absorbed as much slushie as it could, the two were still drenched, red and shivering.

"as much as I appreciate you sharing the towel, we both look dreadful" Artie said with a painful chuckle.

"we should head to glee club, i'm sure they can help" Charlotte suggested, taking the handles of his wheelchair and pushing in the direction of glee club, trying to ignore the weird looks they were getting from the rest of the school.

They walked in the choir room, instantly growing embarrassed as Tinas eyes locked on the pair.

"Omg! Artie, Charlotte!" she exclaimed as Brittany ran over to try and help Artie and Finn,Quinn and Sam ran over to Charlotte, Quinn quite concerned by Sam's worry for the girl, but she pushed it aside assuming it was just because the two were good friends.