05

"Hey Taeyong hyung?"

"It's three A.M., what's up?"

"Can I sleep here with you?"

"Sure, but I'm not really sleeping."

"I can tell."

Taeyong lifts up the blanket for Mark to crawl in the bed. He leans back against the headboard as Mark leans into him, placing his head on the older's shoulder.

"What are you working on?" Mark asks.

"Um, I'm typing out who's soulmates with who."

"Mm, why?" Mark yawns.

"I just want to be able to remember it like you do."

"I just know everyone's colors, as far as I'm concerned, we're all together. You know? Like 0T23, am I right?"

"What?" Taeyong looks down at the younger boy. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you just- um, never mind."

"Anyways, do you need any help?"

"No, darling, just go to sleep."

Taeyong presses a kiss to Mark's head before turning back to his laptop as the younger cuddles into his side.

He'd only finished putting all the names down when Mark walked in, so he moves on to adding what marks each person has.

For himself, he just puts all, not wanting to write all of the names again. He adds his own TY to all of his soulmates' lists except for those younger than Lucas before starting with Taeil.

Taeil's list goes on to have J, YT, DY, JH, WW, JW, MK, and DH.

Johnny's list is almost identical to Taeil's, except he has TL instead of J and an added T after DY.

Yuta's soulmates include those from Taeil's list along with the addition of ST.

Kun's list of soulmates is the first one that's different. After TY comes T, WW, L, XJ, HD, RJ, YY, and CH.

Ten's list is next with J, K, WW, L, XJ, HD, and YY.

Jaehyun's is the same as Taeil's if you just switch his with the older's.

Winwin's list of soulmates is the second longest so far. He seems to have a combination of Taeil's and Ten's marks. After TY is TL, J, Y, K, DY, T, JH, JW, L, M, XJ, HD, DH, and YY.

After Winwin's comes Jungwoo's with TL, J, Y, DY, JH, WW, L, M, DH, and SC.

Lucas's is the same smaller group as Ten's, but with JW instead of J.

Taeyong's document is complete with that since Mark is the next one to get his marks.

Taeyong makes a diagram with the two groups that have presented themselves so far. He realizes that there's a third group there, too, with all the younger boys.