22

Taeyong is glad someone else has all the same marks that he does, he is, but he's unsure of how Mark is going to handle it

Taeyong is glad someone else has all the same marks that he does, he is, but he's unsure of how Mark is going to handle it. It's different, you know, than having a smaller group of soulmates, and it definitely takes a lot more emotionally.

Taeyong knows Mark is still a bit fragile, but he likes the way he's definitely getting stronger.

Taeyong holds the younger boy tightly as they sit with the rest of their soulmates. He knows Mark will definitely need a good sleep after this, and he knows Jaehyun will stay with Johnny if they ask him to. It's not that he doesn't want Jaehyun there, he loves rooming with the younger, but it's times like these that Mark usually needs a quiet space.

Mark manages to stay out there for two hours after getting his mark before he feels the need to go back to Taeyong's room and hide under the blankets.

"Hyung?" Mark whispers and turns towards Taeyong. "Can we go?"

"Sure, darling. You tired?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's go, sweetheart," Taeyong replies before turning to the rest of their soulmates. "We're going to bed now, darlings, and you all should, too."

"Ok."

"Goodnight."

"See you tomorrow."

There's a series of 'goodbyes' and 'goodnights' from their soulmates, and Mark sends them a little wave before letting Taeyong lead him up the stairs by the hand.

"How do you deal with actually having 22 soulmates?"

"I thought you already thought of them all as your soulmates."

"Yeah, but I feel different now because now I know that they're all my actual soulmates."

"It's not that different. I think you're doing fine the way you're going."

"Alright. Can I play music on your phone?" Mark asks as he sits on the bed with Taeyong.

"Of course," Taeyong laughs softly and hands Mark his phone. "I think Jaehyun is going to stay with Johnny."

"Ok. How hard is it to cover the marks when we have performances?"

"Well, it takes a little longer than the other boys, but they use the same process as they do with the other boys, or you'll get long sleeved outfits when we're out in public. It's just because SM has a pretty shitty mark policy."

"I know, hyung. I hate it when I watch them cover your marks, so I usually just go sit with Donghyuck in the changing room."

"That's alright, darling. I'll help you cover your marks if you don't want the stylist to. I get Johnny to do mine most of the time."

"That's probably the best idea. I don't think I want the stylists to touch my marks."

"And that's perfectly ok, sweetheart. I'll let them know, and we can even use our own makeup if you want."