08

"We took Jisung to the police station already," Johnny says as he lays down next to Taeyong

"Already?" Taeyong asks and receives a hum in response as he rolls to rest his head on Johnny's chest. "What did they say?"

"You're not gonna like it, babe."

"Just tell me, Johnny."

"They said that, unless we have proof that Jisung was hurt by his dad, there's nothing they can do about it, but they helped us file for a restraining order."

"So we might be able to get a restraining order, but they can't arrest him without proof?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Taeyong put his face in his pillow and lets out a scream before turning back to Johnny.

"Ok, we need a plan."

"A plan? For what?"

"To protect him. If the police won't arrest his dad then we need to be ready if he ever comes for Jisung."

"Tae." Johnny wraps an arm around Taeyong's waist. "You don't need to worry. There's 22 of us to protect him, and the school has security so he can't get in there. Plus, Chenle always has bodyguards watching him because of his parents."

"I know, I know. That's what Jaehyun said, too."

"Good, Jae is smart, and he's right, Jisungie will be fine."

"I believe you. Kiss?"

Taeyong tilts his head up and receives a soft kiss before he presses himself to Johnny.

"Don't worry too much. I know the company wants you to be the leader, but if there's anything we can do to ease your worries, then I'm all for it."

"I know. Thank you."

"Of course, love. Now where's Mark? He's usually in here with you."

"He's just in the kitchen, said he wanted to make pizza rolls or something."

"Ok."

"Where's everyone else?" Taeyong asks. "Only Mark was here when I got up, and then he went to get food."

"Jae went with Jisungie, Doyoung, and Chenle to the mall while I brought Donghyuck here after we left the police station. I think everyone else is either training or studying at the library."

"So then why'd you come here instead of the mall?"

"What? I need an excuse to see you, Tae?" Johnny smiles down at the smaller boy. "Maybe I just wanted a hug."

"And is that the reason?"

"It is, a little bit, but I didn't want to be around other people right now."

"Ok."

"Who wants a snack?" Donghyuck asks loudly.

"Me!" Taeyong sits up quickly, making room for both boys to sit next to him and Johnny. "You didn't want to go to the mall?"