30

"Hi! I'm Joshua from Seventeen, and today, Taeyong and I will be addressing the recent news of his soulmates and how some of them were exposed

"Hi! I'm Joshua from Seventeen, and today, Taeyong and I will be addressing the recent news of his soulmates and how some of them were exposed."

"They were. I've also seen articles addressing the policy that SM Entertainment has for marks that I want to talk about."

"Well, the public is very curious and I heard you've decided what to publicize."

"I have, and my soulmates agree. We've agreed that it's not anyone's business what colors my marks are or how many I have, especially since I've found all my soulmates."

"That's great! And the thing about your company?"

"Well, about the company, I've realized that they have that mark policy to protect us. My manager has always been there to take care of me and Mark since our childhood was not ideal. So please trust our staff even if you don't agree with our company's policies."

"Well said, is there anything else you want to address about the situation?"

"That's it, really. Thank you, Joshua."

"You're welcome. Now, I have a few fun questions for you."

The TV turns off and all the dreamies look towards Taeyong since they're in the dreamies common area.

"Good job, hyung," Mark starts from his seat in Taeyong's lap. "I'm really proud of you."

"You are? For what?"

"For doing the interview with Joshua and speaking your mind."

"Agreed," Donghyuck adds, his seat next to Taeyong's. "And you are so, so pretty. I love you."

"I love you, too, Haechan, my sunshine."

"And we agree with what you said," Jaemin comments.

"Yeah, how is it anyone else's business who our soulmates are?" Renjun asks. "We should just be able to live our lives, even as idols."

"You're so right, Junnie," Jeno coos.

"Why are they so cheesy?" Chenle asks.

"I don't know," Jisung replies. "But I'm really glad you said it before one of us got mad and said it, so thank you, hyung."

"You're welcome, Jisungie. By the way, I have something to tell all of you."

"What is it? What is it?" Donghyuck asks excitedly.

"All of you are being put in a unit together!"

"Wow! Our own unit!" Jaemin exclaims.

"Will we perform with you sometimes?" Renjun asks.

"Not for a while, but I'm trying to come up with a storyline that allows for all of the units to perform together. I mean, like, Kun and I have already been working on the Neo City thing, so maybe we can be different factions that unite or something."

"That sounds fun," Mark smiles and squeezes Taeyong's hand.

"What sounds like fun?" Kun asks, walking in to hand Renjun a bracelet.

"We were just talking about the storyline for our group," Renjun replies, kissing Kun on the cheek in Thanks.

"Oh, right! You're starting to train as a group soon, right?"

"Yeah."

"That's great! I'm so proud of you, all of you."

-----------------------

"Doyoung, your plants can't take over the hallway.  We need this space to walk."

"Sorry, Jae!" Doyoung reaches down to pick up his plant.  "I have another one for you, by the way."

"Thank you." Jaehyun accepts another plant from Doyoung before continuing.  "You know this is the third one this month, right?"

"I know, but look at it."

Jaehyun looks down at the small, fuzzy-looking succulent in the pot in his hand and smiles.

"I'm looking at it, and I'm still just wondering why you get so many."

"I love plants, and you know I can't resist a cute succulent that's cheap."

"I know.  Maybe you should consider a large pot for all of them."

"Hm, maybe.  Would you help me find a few?  I may or may not have more plants than you know about."

// idk

// idk