37

"We have a problem!"

"Let me guess, you caused it?"

"I did not!"

Lucas glares at Johnny briefly before turning back to Taeyong.

"I can't find my notebook.  I left it in your room and I'm kind of freaking out because there's a lot of important things in there including lyrics and some poems I may or may not have written about all of you."

"Oh no, maybe Mark picked it up by accident.  I'll help you look if you'd like."

"Yes, please.  I kind of need a hug though."

"Aw Lucas."

Taeyong stands and hugs Lucas tightly.  He kisses Lucas on the cheek before releasing him.

"Let's go find it.  Johnny, you're helping, too."

"Alright."

The three boys go through the house and practically tear apart Taeyong's room with no luck.  Johnny leaves as he's called away by Jaehyun and Lucas and Taeyong end up alone.

"Honey," Taeyong coos and grabs Lucas' hand, stopping him from moving away.  "I don't think it's in here."

"No, it- it has to be."

Taeyong is shocked at the way Lucas falls into his arms and sobs.  He manages to sit down on the bed with Lucas' body between his legs and the younger's head on his chest.

"Aw baby," Taeyong coos.  "I'm sure it's in the house somewhere."

It take Lucas a little while more to calm down, but he does eventually and his breathing is still a little rough and he knows Taeyong is probably right.

"What is it about that specific book that has you like this?"

"That's where- that's where I write all the things I love about you."

"Aw, that's so sweet.  How about I tell you all the things that I love about you, yeah?"

"No, I-"

"Yes, I'm going to tell you.  I love the way you are so sweet and kind and funny.  I love your beautiful smile.  I love how you use your bracelet to tell our moods and are always quick to respond when someone is sad or upset."

"Are you done?" Lucas asks as Taeyong pauses.

"I'm not.  I also love how you're always there to celebrate our victories with us and you're so supportive, no matter what.  Ok, I'm done now."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Well, thank you, I love you, too." Lucas kisses Taeyong's hand softly.

"Why don't you talk now? I like hearing your voice."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why?" Taeyong tilts his head in confusion.