14

"Alright we're here, we're sitting in the car-"

"Sungchan I swear if you don't stop," Shotaro threatens.

"You don't like that one?" Mark asks.

"He doesn’t," Sungchan replies.  "I sang that one for, like, a week, and now I'm not supposed to.  What's the other one you don't like?"

"Oh, I know it!" Mark exclaims.  "I'm getting ripped tonight-"

"No! Mark hyung, stop it!"

"Fine."

Mark and Sungcgan laugh as they sit next to Shotaro and Taeyong enters the room.

"Are they torturing you, Taro?"

"Yes.  Hyung save me!" Shotaro jumps up and clings to Taeyong.

"Aw, my poor baby," Taeyong coos and pats Shotaro on the head.  "Wanna go to the mall with me?"

"Hm just us?"

"Without me?"

Both Shotaro and Mark ask at the same time, both a little nervous.

"I mean all of you, darlings.  Don't worry, and Taro, if you're not ready to go alone with me, then that's ok."

"We'll all go, hyung," Sungchan interjects, standing and pulling Mark with him.

"Ok.  Get your stuff and we can meet at the car."

Sungchan takes Shotaro to their room and Taeyong walks to his room with Mark at his side.

"Are you ok, Minhyung?"

"Yeah- no, it's just- I just-"

Taeyong stops in the middle of the hallway, taking Mark by the shoulders.

"Take a deep breath, darling, and tell me what's wrong."

Taeyong pulls Mark into his arms and waves Donghyuck and Johnny over from where he can see them not so subtley eavesdropping at the door of their room.

Mark replies, but it's muffled by the older's chest.

"What's wrong, love?" Johnny asks, brushing Mark's hair back.

"I have this feeling that something's going to go wrong, but it's probably nothing."

"If it's upsetting you," Donghyuck replies.  "Then it's something."

"Yeah, and if it'll make you feel better, we can take more people with us to the mall."

"Can we?"

"Of course.  Johnny, Donghyuck, would you like to go with us?"

"Yeah, let's ask Jae and Jeno, too," Johnny replies.  "They're good for some muscle if we need it."

"Oof true.  Let's go."