10

“Kun ge?  Do you have a favorite flower?”  Hendery asks

“I do.”

“Will you tell me what it is? Please?”

“I like carnations, especially the pink ones, why?”

“Oh, just wondering.”

“Really? Just wondering?  Ok.” Kun laughs.

“Yeah, well I have to go now.” Hendery skips out of the room, leaving Kun with Ten and Winwin.

Hendery drags Xiaojun, Lucas, and Yangyang to the car, climbing into the driver’s seat as Xiaojun climbs in the passenger seat and Lucas climbs in the back with Yangyang.

“Where are we going?” Xiaojun asks.

“Taeyong hyung gave me a list of stuff to buy and I wanna get Kun ge flowers,” Hendery replies.

“Of course,” Lucas comments.

“And why’d you bring me?” Yangyang asks.  He's unsure why Hendery chose to bring him when they haven't known each other as long as the other three have known each other.

“Well, we’ve been hanging out a lot lately, and we’ve decided that you complete our little quad.”

“Is that allowed?” Yangyang asks.

“I don’t know.  Xiaojun, is that allowed?”

“Hm, maybe.  Lucas, is that allowed?”

“Hm, I think it is.”

“He says it is!” Hendery smiles in the mirror at Yangyang.

“I guess that’s ok.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

Hendery focuses on driving while Xiaojun plugs his phone in to play songs that they can sing along to.  He’s happy that these three are here with him and that they can be like this together. 

Ever since they met the other Chinese boys, Hendery quickly found himself attached to Yangyang, and he knows that Xiaojun and Lucas feel the same.

Soon enough, all four boys are bouncing in their seats as they pull up to the store.  Hendery lets the song finish before he opens his door, which stops the music.

“Grab a mask and let’s go!” Hendery exclaims.

All four boys get black masks from the front before they’re all out of the car and walking towards the store.  Hendery has the list in one hand and Yangyang’s hand in the other while Lucas and Xiaojun are walking behind them.

Hendery carefully rips the list in half, handing one to Lucas and keeping the other.

"Why don't you go with Xiaojun and I'll go with Yangyang?" Hendery suggests.