32

how Mark met Donghyuck

"Hey Mark! Are you ready to go?"

"Just give me a couple more minutes and I'll meet you downstairs, ok?"

"Ok."

Mark takes the extra few minutes to check his bag before checking his appearance in the mirror.  He goes down the stairs to see Taryong waiting for him at the door and the other four boys already outside.

"You good, Mark?"

"Yeah, I'm ok," Mark replies as Taeyong locks the door.  "I don't know why, but I feel like I'm missing something.  Sorry, it's hard to explain."

"Don't apologize.  You're probably just starting to feel the affects of not having met all of your soulmates."

They walk to the car together and get in as Mark thinks about what Taeyong just said.

"Do you all feel like that?" Mark asks.

"Like what?" Taeil replies.  "I'm gonna need a little more context."

"My bad, I just told Taeyong hyung that I feel like I'm missing something and he said I'm probably just starting to feel the affects of not having met my other soulmates yet.  So, do you really feel like that all the time?"

"Um, well," Taeil glances at Johnny.

"Well, Mark," Johnny continues.  "It's not that it's just a constant feeling of missing them, it's more of a constant feeling of knowing that something's missing."

"How do you deal with that?" Mark asks.

"I just try not to think about it," Johnny sighs sadly.  "But now I'm thinking about it."

"Sorry, hyung."

"No, it's alright.  You probably just started feeling it because something is supposed to happen for you today."

"Hm, like what?"

"I don't know.  I started to feel it the morning of the day I met you."

"You think I'm gonna meet one of my soulmates?"

"Yeah, or more."

"Well now you got me thinking about it.  I won't be able to stop now."

"Sorry, not sorry.  Now you got to suffer with the rest of us."

"Anyways," Jaehyun interrupts.  "Can we stop for coffee?"