꧁ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10꧂

everyone in the dojo was talking to their friends. separate groups were talking to each other. while others stood by themselves.

I saw Demetri and Eli over in the corner, "hello my binary brothers!" I exclaimed as I walked over to them.

"why did I let Eli talk me into this?" Demetri started, "this goes against everything I stand for. it's like... extra gym class for no reason." he continued to complain.

"Just give it a chance. you saw the fight. Miguel and addi kicked ass." Eli spoke softly. I put my hand on Demetri's shoulder.

"seriously dem. you need to try things sometimes." I said smiling.

"ok. today we begin..." my dad started. nobody heard him, "quiet!" he yelled. everyone shut up and looked at him. "face front." he demanded. I walked back over to Aisha and Miguel, dad started walking around the room. "nice shirt." he said to Demetri.

"Thanks!"

"I'm joking it sucks."

I held in my laughter as dad completely shut down Demetri. he walked up to another kid, "word of advice. if you got shit for teeth, dont smile." the kid's smile fell. ouch, that one had to hurt. he walked over to the next kid, "god, makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you."

"When I walk around this dojo, I dont see cobra kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat and his tits popping out." dad started. I was honestly trying so hard not to cackle at my dad's sentence. sure it was mean but, it was also hilarious. "but in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles." he continued looking over to Miguel, Aisha and i. "so maybe there's some hope for you yet... but first, I need to see where you're all at. so everybody, fall in!" he demanded, everyone looked around in confusion.

"that means line up!" dad explained. everyone went and started to form a single file line. I mentally face palmed myself. "no, not... not line up in a line. lines! get in lines."

"you mean like "rows"?" Demetri questioned. dad put his hands up to his face.

everyone got into their lines, "fighting positions." dad ordered. "jab punch." some people started punching.

"nope. wait till I say go. hiyah!

hiyah!

hiyah!

hiyah!

come on stand straight. plant your feet there.

hiyah!

are you sure you're right-handed? hiyah!

hiyah!

come on tits, you can do better than that. you've got weight, use it. ready? hiyah!

hiyah!

hiyah!"

then Eli caught dad's attention. "hey, lip!" he called out. oh crap, this isn't gonna end well. Eli didn't respond. "yeah, you. the one with the freaky lip. who do you think I'm talking to?" he continued, still not answer from Eli.

"dad!" I mumbled.

"excuse me uh, Mr. Lawrence?" Demetri started.

"sensei Lawrence!" Aisha corrected.

"okayyy. you really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance." Demetri continued sticking up for his best friend.

"oh is that so? so I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" dad questioned.

"well, yeah."

"Maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do. right? Do you hear that Lip? if you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth?"