☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31☽

this past week has been interesting, we have been training Miguel to walk

this past week has been interesting, we have been training Miguel to walk. yeah, I've been at school most of the time, but I was there when I could be. moon has been extremely awkward, I am struggling to figure out how to tell Miguel that his best friend broke my best friend's arm. Demetri has been complaining about it every damn day, the tension between him and Yasmine though... Woah.

anyways we were currently walking over to the garbage bin in front of our apartments, Miguel holding his crutches over his shoulders and dad pushing the wheelchair. I just followed, as per usual.

~

"what about Johnny Lawrence Karate?" Miguel suggested, we were thinking of names for the new dojo my dad was gonna open. "or strike hard karate?" "Miggy no, that's terrible," I stated stealing Miguel's unopened water bottle and taking a sip from it. we noticed that dad was not at all paying attention to us. "come on sensei, we're trying to think of names for our new dojo." Miguel whines as we sat down at the table.

"how long does it take for Facebook messages to be delivered?" dad asks looking up at Miguel and me. "Ali lives in colorado, so probably a while, right?" he asked again after nobody answered him. "it's instantaneous," Miguel told him as if it was an obvious fact to my father.

dad sighed and slammed his laptop shut. "okay. what about all American karate?" Miguel started up with names again. "it's not good enough. we need something that tells everyone we're the most badass dojo in the valley."

"sucks cobra kai was so badass." I mumbled picking a fluff out of Miguel's hair. "what if we just keep that? but we spell cobra with a K. they can call us triple K." dad suggested. "like KKK?" Miguel questioned confused. "yeah, it's probably a bad idea. all right whatever. we'll figure it out. first, we need some students."

"it's miggys first day back today!" I cheered. "yeah maybe we could do some recruiting!" he agreed. "but where are we gonna train?" I asked as we all sat up in unison. "you two let me worry about that."

***
"you ready?" I asked Miguel as he grabbed my hand before we walked into the school. "yep. come on." we headed into the school and got past the security. everyone called out and pointed at us, well they pointed at Miguel. suddenly everyone started clapping and cheering, a few students even came up to I guess congratulate him.

"el serpente!" hawk greeted. "what's up?" Miguel asked letting go of my hand to do his handshake with hawk. if only he knew. "welcome back man." "Feels good to be back." Miguel smiled grabbing my hand again. "did they give you bionic legs or some shit like that?" hawk questioned, looking the happiest that he has been in a while. "no, same old boring human legs."

"oh yeah? can you throw it down? gotta defend that title." hawk chuckled going to playfully punch Miguel, causing Miguel to stumble back, which caused me to stumble back. "gotta get through me first. dude cobra kai is crushing it right now." hawk continued smirking.