☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24☽

"Robby? what

"Robby? what... what are you doing here?" dad questioned softly in a confused tone. 

"I'm sorry, sam is too drunk. I can't take her back home... if Mr. Larusso sees her like this, he is going to freak out. so this is the first place I thought to bring her." Robby explained.

"uh. sure, you two can uh sleep in the extra room." dad said letting them in. 

"you can wear one of my shirts," I offered handing her my cobra kai shirt even though I was pissed about what she did with jade, it was the least I could do. I actually think that was Miguels. oh well.

"Thanks," she mumbled. as soon as she hit the air mattress she was out like a light.

the next morning I went to the extra room to check on sam and Robby. sam was still sleeping and Robby was looking through a box dad had in there. he was looking at a drawing he and I did, it was a family portrait.

"he kept every one of them," I whispered loud enough for Robby to hear, he turned around a little startled. he chuckled slightly before turning back around. 

"I'm sorry for what I said at the party last night," I spoke up again. 

"Nah it's okay. I deserved it for after what I did at the all valley." he smiled.

I walked out into the kitchen to dad frying bologna. "good morning." he grinned. 

"morning. have you talked to Robby?" 

"no, but I'm going to make him some bologna," he stated flipping the bologna.

"another new update? I just got this." dad complained looking at his phone. 

"hey." Robby came in. "thanks for uh, letting us crash here last night." 

"it's no problem. but, look, I'm gonna have to tell LaRusso about this. it's his kid." dad explained.

"please dont." Robby snapped back. "if he sees her like this, it'll crush him. let me take the blame. ill say I got drunk and told sam to bring me here." dad nodded. before dad could open his mouth someone knocked at the door.

"johnny?" they called out. 

"oh no." Robby mumbled as the person continued to knock. 

"johnny, come on, I saw your car outside. I know you're in there, open up." the person pleaded. by the worried look on Robby's face and the familiar voice, I knew this was daniel.

"go in the other room, both of you. I got your back." dad looked at us. we scurried off to the other room.

Robby and I were peaking out of the door to watch everything. daniel kicked the door open after dad closed it. "sam?" daniel called out, sam woke up almost immediately. Robby closed the door so Sam didn't know what was happening.