☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36☽

I woke up that next morning in moon's bed. for once I didn't feel guilty about this, for all I know, Miguel could've done worse with Samantha. I turned over to see moon peacefully sleeping next to me. she looked so beautiful in her sleep.

I slowly got out of bed to find myself only in my sports bra. I quickly looked around the room and found my clothes. I put them on and put my extremely messy hair into a bun. I got back into Moon's bed and scrolled through social media until she woke up.

an hour later, she had woken up. "morning beautiful." she smiled up at me. I felt a chill go down my spine as I remembered how every morning Miguel would wake me like that. "you okay?" she asked as she put on her clothes. "yeah... I'm great." I grinned, she came in and pecked my lips before leaving the room. was I doing the wrong thing? nothing is official yet, so I'm fine. right?

I had to go home, I dont know how I would explain to my dad where I was. just as I suspected, when I had gotten home my dad was waiting for me outside the door. he didn't look too pleased. "where the hell have you been?" he shouted at me when I walked up to him, he has never yelled at me like this. "I was at Demetri's." I straight up lied to him. "bullshit, Demetri came over last night looking for you." he spat. damnit.

I didn't say anything. "I'm asking you again. where were you, Adelaide. I want the truth." he said a bit calmer than before. "I was at moon's." I mumbled. "what the hell were you doing at the moon's house?" he questioned. God, he is so clueless. "not the moon's house. moon's house." I stated.

his face grew a little angrier. "why?" he asked keeping it simple. I had to tell him, I couldn't keep it from him. he is like my best friend. "we were just hanging out." I ended up lying. "hmm, all night?" he questioned not believing me. "yeah I spent the night, I was too tired and didn't wanna come home." I lied again.

"you're lying to me," he said sounding angry. "I'm not." I lied, again. "why won't you just tell me the damn truth Adelaide." he shouted hitting his knee. "because you aren't going to be happy." I muttered.

"try me," "okay... I was at her house because she told me she liked me. I didn't know what to do so I went over there and one thing led to another and.." I explained not wanting to explain the last detail. "you slept with her?" he asked sounding upset. I looked down at my feet not wanting to answer. "you're kidding me." he shook his head, "you slept with her?"

(trigger warning? homophobia)

"yes but that's all that happened. I promise." I quickly spoke. he gave me a cold stare. "that is disgusting. not only did you just break up with your boyfriend, but you slept with a girl?" he coldly spoke. I felt tears coming along. "I dont see a problem dad. why can you just support me?" I shouted as tears started flowing from my eyes.

"because it's gross!" he yelled back. "dad come on. you cant even try?" I cried out. he stared at the ground. "does this mean you're gay now..?" he questioned pursing his lips. "no, I'm not gay. I dont want to label myself." I explained as I sat next to him. "I have a deal. if I stop lying to you, will you at least try to support me?" I tried to negotiate. he thought for a second, "ill try." he smiled. he pulled me in for a side hug as I wiped away my tears.

"how is ga-" he started before I interrupted, "just stop." I laughed. "how did it go last night?" I asked as we went inside. "get this, Larusso beat the shit out of Kreese right? he used this weird Miyagi do technique to make his limbs go numb. it was insane." he explained to me, he looked so happy. "Johnny Lawrence admiring daniel Larusso? wow, dad, I'm impressed." I teased. "I'm not admiring him. I just thought it was cool."

he ended up telling me how Miyagi do and eagle fang is teaming up in the all valley to defeat Kreese and cobra kai. hawk switched over to 'Miyagi fang' and decided to be a good guy now I guess. I told him more about the moon situation and how I really like her but I dont know what to do. I also educated him on lgbtq+ because he's homophobic. he is gonna try for me. I have hope, he can do it.