☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34☽

"I dont know how to say this any plainer

"I dont know how to say this any plainer." sam began after nobody agreed with her big speech. "eagle fang and Miyagi do have to work together." she demanded as Miguel stood by her side staring at me. "even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in cobra kai. their style mixes with ours like..." Chris explained trying to find the right words.

"oil and vinegar?" Nate suggested. "no, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." he shut down Nate's suggestion. "they were friends, dipshit." penis breath rudely corrected Chris.

"not at WrestleMania 3, penis breath." they continued to bicker. Miguel still not taking his eyes off me. I know I looked hot, I didn't need his staring to prove it. I rolled my eyes at him and paid attention to Chris and penis breath again.

"Why are you okay with anyone calling you penis breath?" Chris asked him with a weird expression. "you know what? screw this. come on, let's go." penis breath announced, standing up with bert following him.

"hey, pussies!" Demetri called out, "this is exactly what those assholes at cobra kai want. since you're one of 'em, you're an asshole too. so are you." Demetri began calling everyone who was in cobra kai an asshole. "especially him." he mumbled towards Miguel. he is very pissed at him. "so was I! so was Adelaide! we at least I wanted to be one." he sadly admitted. Demetri just wanted to fit in.

"but now cobra kai is the worst collection of assholes on the Valley." he continued. "run by the king of all assholes." I jumped in joining him. "so if merging with eagle fang... weird name by the way... can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it!" he yelled. I've never heard Demetri use the word asshole so much.

"I'm sorry for the 'assholes.' I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but... it's an emotional time." he apologized, I rubbed his back to give him comfort. penis breath and bert look at each other before both sitting back down. Demetri nodded proudly of himself. "now where do we start?" he questioned.

"well, we need to figure out how to deal with my dad and daniel, what name we are going to use, our techniques, where we will train, work out schedules..." I started listing before Miguel interrupted me. "okay babe- er Adelaide. we get it, there is a lot to do." he stuttered over his words accidentally calling me babe. I'm not his babe anymore. he cheated, that's his fault.

"Well where should we start then?" sam asked Miguel, the way she looked at him made me so mad. so mad. especially since that's the girl he cheated on me with. she looks like she doesn't even feel a tiny bit sorry. that bitch.

we spent half an hour talking, and we barely got anything figured out. "we're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi do. but deadlocked on a new name, gi design, post-training snacks, and sensei dispute resolution protocol. "okay. not good, but still, it's a start at least." I said doodling on Demetris's paper. I zoned out of the conversation after that. I began to remember earlier on facetime when Demetri told me that if Miguel was really sorry he would pull out a billion sorrys from high school musical the series. I laughed for a good straight 10 minutes. I could just imagine Miguel doing that.