☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16☽

I woke up and headed to the kitchen for breakfast, I see my dad doing sit-ups on the floor

"uh you know what... ima go to Miggy's... see ya!" I said as I left the apartment and hopped on my crutches the 6 feet to Miguels.

carmen let me in and I went to Miguel's room. he was working out too. wait that's kind of hot. then he sat up and saw me, he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I smiled into the kiss.

"let's eat," he said excitedly.

"I'm down!" I laughed as we headed to his kitchen. Miguel wolfed down his food down, per usual. then chugged his orange juice.

he was done in 5 minutes while I was sitting there only having two pieces of toast done. he stared at me. "

what?" I chuckled with a mouthful of eggs.

"nothing. you're just slow." he stated smiling. I rolled my eyes and threw an egg piece at him.

we walked outside at the same time as my dad, do these two live in sync lives or something? Miguel put up his sunglasses as dad threw a bag over his shoulder. then good ol' me, hopping on my crutches behind Miguel.

2 weeks till I can get rid of these things.

when dad and Miguel met up in the middle they did a fist pump. I honestly loved my boyfriend and my dad's relationship.

we got into Dad's new cobra kai-themed car, I sat in the back alone.

"Adelaide I am only doing this because of that time you didn't let me sit up front," Miguel said as he looked back at me. I rolled my eyes playfully as i remembered that day.

we drove around Reseda for a bit before heading to the dojo with the song 'Back in Black by AC/DC blasting through the speakers.

we stopped at a red light when a black convertible pulled up next to us, two girls were sitting in the front seat.

They looked over at dad and Miguel who were bobbing their heads to the music, and they started checking Miguel out.

yeah no that's not happening.

then Miguel looked over at them and started smirking.

I smacked the back of his head, "hey pretty boy, eyes in front or back here." I smiled letting the tiniest bit of jealousy I had at that moment get the best of me.

"you know babe, jealousy isn't a good look on you." he smirks.

"I wasn't jealous." I muttered obviously lying.

"and dont look. you gotta play it cool." dad said giving Miguel tips.

"dad!" I yelled as he and Miguel laughed.

***
"what do you think? shithead one and shithead two?" hawk asked teasing the two new kids.

I finally got rid of my crutches and I was ready to do light karate. mostly punches.