꧁ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11꧂

"junbi!" dad yelled as everyone stepped out then back in. "bow." we bowed. "fighting positions." we all got in our stances in sync. he walked over to hawk and kicked his leg over, hawk let out a grunt. "stabilize your base hawk." dad demanded. "keep your balance. full rotation where you strike." he exclaimed showing hawk what to do.

"yes sensei! hai!" hawk yelled as he did the punch. he then walked over to Virgin, who flinched.

"did you just flinch virgin?" he then walked over to another kid and did a jump motion, he flinched too. "holy shit. we gotta room full of flinchers."

"yes sensei!" everyone except Miguel, Aisha and I, yelled.

"that was not a question! raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face!" dad demanded, once again everyone but Miggy, Aisha and I raised our hands. "put your hands down!" dad yelled disappointed in the results. "all your lives, you've been avoiding fights so you dont break your nose or lose a tooth. this concussion nonsense... so there is only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms. Robinson, Ms. Lawrence, line 'em up. unflinch this group." dad said walking away.

Aisha went up to virgin and punched him right in the face. I started punching others.

Miguel's POV

"hey, sensei, I need to ask you something," I said as I walked into sensei's office.

"First aid's under the counter. we got a bleeder?" he asked.

"no. well, yeah, we do. There's a lot of blood, but this is about something else." I explained.

"what is it?" senesi questioned.

"well... I really want to ask Adelaide to be my girlfriend, but I just dont know."

"dont know? well, what's there to think about. she is all over you all the time, plus, didn't you two kiss or something? I remember you telling me that." he explained as he stood up.

"well, yeah I guess, but what if she says no?" I asked doubting myself.

"you said that last time and she said yes, and you kissed. plus, never accept defeat, Diaz. there is no "no"." he explained.

"pretty sure no means no." I said smiling.

he gave me a look, "if things are getting physical, no means no, but if you're just asking my daughter to be your girlfriend... you're a cobra kai. all the babes wanna date a cobra kai, and well... she is always gawking at you." sensei replies smiling. then I saw sensei holding a magazine that says something about a karate tournament.

"are we entering this tournament?" I asked in disbelief.

"I dont think we're ready yet." sensei mumbled. then hawk fell to the ground groaning.

"he's okay!" Aisha yelled.

"I'm okay." he groaned.

***

Back to Adelaide's POV

I walked over to my locker to see Miguel waiting for me. "hey Adelaide!" he greeted awkwardly.

"hey.. why are you so awkward?" I asked chuckling,

"awkward? I'm not awkward! anyways uh... I've been thinking a lot about you lately. I mean not "a lot" a lot. just the normal amount someone would think about someone else." he explained starting to ramble.

"Miggy are you okay?"

"yeah, Uhm... I mean, I was... do you wanna go on a date with me?" he asked. I smiled. "yes of course. id love to. Miggy." I replied. his face lit up.