꧁ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13꧂

we were currently doing our P.S.A.T prep tests, I was sitting with Miguel and Demetri. Miguel looked extremely annoyed and uncomfortable. "what's going on? the test is almost over." Demetri whispered.

"it's just a practice test. relax" Miguel mumbled.

"easy for you to say, you have a girlfriend." Demetri stated.

"what does that have to do with anything?" I slowly asked Demetri.

"I gotta do well on these, so I do well on the actual test, so I get into a good college, which will lead to a good internship, then a high paying job, and then, after a couple of promotions, I should have enough confidence to get a super hot girl. you got that karate thing. I gotta play the long game." Demetri explained. Miguel and I gave him a look.

then the bell rang. I stopped Miguel outside before we headed to our next class. "hey, are you okay? you seem, upset." I ask grabbing his hand.

"I dont know. just not feeling it." he mumbled.

"nervous about the tournament?" I questioned figuring this was why he was upset.

"yep." he said popping the p.

"dont be nervous Miggy. we still have all week to worry about it," I exclaimed smiling. he said nothing, just slightly smiled and pressed his lips on mine.

***

Miguel, Demetri, Aisha, hawk, bert and I decided to hang out at the park after school for a while, we honestly didn't do much. Demetri, Miguel and I talked, Aisha was on her phone and hawk and Bert was sparring,

"That little bitch!" Aisha exclaimed.

"what?" Miguel asked annoyed.

"you know that video I posted of me breaking that board?"

"yeah."

"look what Yasmine commented." Aisha demanded showing us her phone.

"impressive... can't believe the belt made it around your waist." I read out loud.

"oh shit." Miguel stated, "we gotta do something."

"how about we kidnap her and have my boy Ricco tattoo bitch on her face!" hawk suggests proudly of his idea.

"ooh! I'm in!" I exclaimed raising my hand.

"calm down hawk." Demetri started mocking Hawk's name.

"all right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it." hawk says with an Australian accent.

"e, what's with the accent?" I question chuckling, he just shrugged.

"wait. wait. wait." Aisha stopped us. "I've got a better idea," she states again showing us her phone.

"Yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?" Miguel questioned.

"not if we strike first."

"hell yeah."

***
"all right, be sure to stack up good," Aisha exclaimed as we were getting drinks and snacks for the party. "I'm inviting everyone. VIP only my ass." she continues.

"I still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol." Demetri states annoyed.

"oh please. never underestimate the power... of the hawk." hawk scoffs as he grabs a box of beer from the fridge thing. he gestures for me to come with him, I scurry behind him.

"sup. oh, did you catch the game last night? see Puig with the walk-off?" he greets placing the beer on the counter.

"no, man, but I heard he flipped the bat to the moon." the man replied.