Girl Meets Secret of Life.. Pt...

Mich and I were walking into class while Riley and Maya talking about whatever the hell they were talking about

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mich and I were walking into class while Riley and Maya talking about whatever the hell they were talking about. We still haven't spoken to them and Mich still has been sleeping over my house so it's been a couple of days since the party. The boys plus Farkle sometime come over and we have a huge sleepover. Maya and Riley haven't been inviting us to anything so what's the point of inviting them. Petty 101. Take notes class!

"Dej remember when we went to the store and then the clown jumped out on us?" Mich asked as we sat down and I started laughed.

"Yea, you never turned around so fast. You punched the shit out of him." I said laughing harder while she pouted. We didn't notice Riley and Maya staring at us longingly.

"You punched a clown?" The boys asked in unison.

"To my defense, I thought he was trying to kidnap me and Dej. We were not going to be snatch in front of freaking 7/11." She said making all of us start cracking up

"This is why we said we were going to go with you guys but nooo "I'm too independent for that shit" is that what you told us?" Liam asked and she nodded

"And did." We were just laughing and talking until Cory walked in, starting up class. I wasn't really paying attention until Mich hit my arm making me look up to see Zay. Oh shit... Lucas, Liam, Mich, and I slid down in our seats a bit so he wouldn't see us.

"A group in this room is going to be very surprised to see me." Zay said and I was really deciding whether I could make to the back door

"Am I in the group?" Riley asked making me roll my eyes. Does she know Zay? Why would it be her if they don't know each other?

"Don't know sugar, but could you get any cuter?" He asked making Mich and I quietly gag as Riley smiles at him

"Well I can't answer that."  She says and thankfully Cory cut in.

"You got a transcript, kid?" He asked and Zay hands Cory the papers

"Do you think we could make a run for it?" I whispered to Mich and the Texans held us down

"If we're gonna deal with Zay's ass, then so are you." Liam hissed at us making us groan

"Isaiah Babineaux. From Austin, Texas." Cory reads aloud like a dumbass and everyone looks down at Mich, Lucas, and Liam. I slowly got to the floor and started crawling to the back door. Some students saw me and I just signaled them to be quiet and they nodded, chuckling.

"What are you doing here, Zay?" Lucas and Liam asked

"Well, the first thing I'm doing is waitin' for a better reaction from you guys." Zay said as I almost made it to the door. I had to pause a few times so Cory wouldn't see me.

"Have a seat right there, Mr. Babineaux." Cory says and Zay sits behind Liam

Riley turns around "do you guys know this Isaiah?"