Girl Meets Prison

Deja's POV

Deja's POV

"Kiddo! Can you go grab the mail for me please?" Dad yelled from his office

"Sure thing dad!" I yelled back, heading downstairs to get our mail and went back upstairs. I looked through them. I saw one with my name on it and walked into the apartment, I opened it and saw it was a letter.

Dear Deja,

Deja... it's your father.. I don't think you know this since I saw your mother here in Prison but I was moved to New York a few years ago. Your mother visited me once you guys moved over here. I wanted to apologize for what I've done to you.. I know there's nothing I can say to make up for what I did but I would like it if you would come see me.. I don't deserve to see you, I know but It's been years since I saw you and I would like to see how my daughter has grown.. I know you have a new family now, more especially a new father but I'll always see myself as your father, even if I don't deserve that title. I've changed.. I know you don't do believe that.. Neither would I but I have.. I went through hell and back for what I did to you. People in here weren't too happy to find out what I got in here for.. Please... I would be appreciative if you did come, you could even get your.. "father" to come as well. I love you.. even though I didn't show it.

Love,

your dad.

I glared down at the paper, hoping it would light on fire. My dad came in, noticing the look on my face.

"Babygirl, what's wrong?" He asked me and I handed him the paper. He took it confused before reading it. Slowly, I noticed he was getting more and more angry as he read on and he looked at me for clarification, silently asking if this was real and I nodded. He sighed before pulling me into a hug.

"Dad, I was finally at a good space and he comes around, pulling this crap." I said into his chest

"I know.. I'm not really happy about it either.. Do you want to tell the others?" he asked and I nodded. He kisses my head and calls everyone, including Cory, Topanga, David, and Mama Friar. I sat in my room, looking at my window with my thought running in my mind. I jumped when a hand was placed on my shoulder and looked to see it was Mich with everyone else behind her.

"Dee what's up? What's going on?" she asked and I sighed.

"Is everyone else here?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright.. Come on.." I said walking of my room with them following me. We went to the living room and saw the adults who were also confused. I sat down with Lucas on one side and Mich on the other. Lucas held my hand, which helping me calm down a bit.

"Do you want me to talk?" Dad asked and I nodded.

"Shawn what's going on? Why are we all here?" Topanga asked making my dad sigh