Girl Meets Ignored

Mich and I have been trying to call the girls to hang out but no one was answering

Mich and I have been trying to call the girls to hang out but no one was answering. So we just pushed it aside and just guessed that they were busy. So Mich and I decided to go hang out with Fran and Nik, some girls that I met who are in high-school. We met up at the mall and were just walking around.

"So what? They're just not answering?" Nik asked as we entered H&M.

"I guess, it's just weird that Riley didn't answer. That girl is always on her phone." Mich said looking at some clothes.

"You don't wanna know what I'm thinking.." Fran said and we all looked at her.

"Just tell us." I said

"Honestly, my gut is telling me that they're ignoring you guys. I mean, the phone rang, messages went through, and they're very much alive so how could not they see you guys trying to reach them." She said

"But why? We didn't do anything to them.." Mich said confused. Before I could say anything, my phone started ringing. I smiled before answering.

"Hey Luke." The girls smiled before going back to look through clothes.

"Hey Precious, I just wanted to ask you if you and Mich were coming over Riley's tonight." I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"Why would I?" I asked and the other line got silent for a second.

"She didn't tell you guys? About the sleepover she's planning with all of us. Liam and Farkle are going too." I just started laughing in disbelief

"Nope, we weren't told about any sleepover. It's funny because Mich and I have been trying reach her and Maya all morning. But it's whatever." I told him

"The hell? Why would they invite us and not you guys?" He asked making me shrug.

"I have no idea but I'm not worried about it." I said making eye contact with Mich and waved her over.

"Are you home right now?" He asked

"No I'm at the mall with Mich and some friends." I told him

"Oh ima head over and wait until you get home. I'll have the boys with me as well." He said and I sighed

"Babe, you and the boys can go to the sleepover without us." I said making Mich confused.

"Sleepover?" She mouthed

"Imma put you on." I mouthed back

"No, how is they gonna invite me but not my girlfriend? Did they really think I wasn't gonna notice that you and Mich were not there? I'm not going, I'll see you at home. I love you Baby." He said

"I love you too Cowboy." He chuckled before hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and turned to Mich.

"Guess who decided to have a sleepover and invited everyone except for us?" Her eyes widen

"You're kidding!" I shook my head

"Luke dead just called me asking if we were going. I told him that no one told us anything and that we've been trying reach them all day." I said

"Luke also said that he's not going anymore because why would they do that and not invite us so he headed over to the house with Liam and Farkle. I told him he didn't have to but he wasn't having it at all." I added.

"As he fucking should! That's a good boyfriend right there." She said making me laugh.

"What's the move?" She asked

"We're gonna finish hanging out with Nik and Fran. And then we gonna head home and enjoy the night because I'm not stressing no petty shit." I told her

"Good, come on I need some new clothes so my closet can be booming like yours." She said and I started laughing as she dragged me over to the other girls.
▿ ▿ ▿
We made it home and opened the door to see the boys playing video games on the couch.

"Of course yall was playing video games in here." Mich said as we carried our bags inside and closed the door.

"Well you guys wanted to take 20 years while shopping. So we did what we had to do to pass the time." Liam said and I just shook my head at him.

"Where's dad?" I asked

"I'm pretty sure he's hanging out with Mr. Matthews." Lucas said looking over at me. The boys got up and headed over to us. Mich had put the bags in my room before coming back out. I was grabbing stuff to start making dinner. I went to the sink and washed my hands.

"Speaking of Matthews, why the fuck did they not invite you guys?" Liam asked and I shrugged, cutting up some peppers and onions along with some garlic.

"We don't know." Mich answered placing a pot with water on the stove. She took out a few boxes of Spaghetti out of the cabinet.

"I told Luke you guys don't have to stay here with us and go to the sleepover." I said grabbing the ground beef from the fridge, and grabbing a pan. I placed the pan on the hot stove before putting some oil and the ground beef in the pan. Mich took over that while I grabbed the tomato meat sauce and tomato paste.

"Dee we're not gonna go if you guys aren't there. It's not cool or  fair." Farkle said. I seasoned the boiling water before putting the spaghetti in there to cook.

"We wouldn't care if you guys go.. it's not like we would be mad." Mich added, stirring the meat before adding the vegetables into the pan.

"We're not going, end of discussion." Liam said making me roll my eyes.

"Yea yea, get out of the kitchen so we can finish making dinner." I said shooing them out.

"Should we make garlic bread?" Mich asked

"Yes!" We heard the boys yell making us laugh. I grabbed the garlic bread from the freezer before placing them in the oven. I drained the spaghetti before Mich put the tomato paste and meat sauce in the pan and seasoned everything.

"You can pour the spaghetti in now Dee." I quickly pour the spaghetti in the pan and mixed everything together. I grabbed plates for everyone before checking on the garlic bread and taking them out. I starting fixing up plates and Mich grabbed everyone a water bottle.

"Food's done." We said and they placed kisses on our cheeks.

"Thank you." We smiled at them and started eating. We were just talking and laughing, having a good time. Not worried about Riley and Maya who were confused and wondering the boys were.

▿ ▿ ▿
3rd Persons POV

"Why aren't they here yet?" Riley asked Maya

"I don't know Riles.. Maybe they're on their way. Let's just start the movie." Maya told her

"Okay Peaches." They waited, not knowing their friends weren't coming that night because of their actions.

-----
Heyyy guys! Its Thursday once again and I had to update for y'all. THANK YOU FOR 1K READS! I'm so grateful and appreciative for you guys! This is just a short filler chapter but it is what it is. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and comment anything opinions or thoughts you had on the chapter. There's some drama coming up with the group in the next few chapters so wait on that. Sorry for any misspellings or errors. I'll see yall next Thursday! Mwah!
Love,
Kaila