Girl Meets High School (Part 1)

•PSA, ITS A LONG ASS CHAPTER SO BE READY! HAPPY READING!•
The first day of school is tomorrow and that's when Fran and Nik want to take us out shopping, I swaer they're the reason why I being procrastinating.

"Ah! I can't believe you guys are going to be starting highschool tomorrow. No, we get to see you guys everyday." Fran squealed, looking through a rack of clothes.

"Is she always like this?" Mel asked, looking at the hyperactive girl who was placing clothes into her arms.

"Oh babes, you haven't seen anything yet." Nik said patting her shoulder, making Mich and I snort.

"Moving along from me, are you guys ready though?" Fran asked

"I mean I guess, we're not really stressing about it. We're just hoping our group will make through these next 4 years." I said, thinking about the whole RIiley and Maya sitiuation. We noticed the girls sharing a look and groaned.

"What did you guys did." Mich asked still groaning

"Why must you think we did something?" We gave them a look with zero expression.

"Okay, we're going to be put their group up to the test."

"This was Thor's idea, wasn't it?" We asked in unison, they smiled at us sheepishly.

"Do the boys know of this test?" Mel asked, grabbing some cute tops.

"Yup, the only ones that don't know is Riley and Maya." Nik said

"But enough of all of that, into the fitting room. You guys need to look amazing for your first day."

"Do we have any say in this?" "Nope." Great.. just great.

⫷⫷⫷

Us girls ended up sleeping over at Nik's while the boys were at Thor's

"You guys look us good! The boys are going to drool!" Fran said, clapping while jumping up and down. We gave the girls a hug as a thank you.

"Come on, we better get going before we're late." Nik said, grabbing her bag.

"We'll meet you two at the car." They nodded and walked out. Mich and Mel looked at me confused.

"Promise me no matter what, things won't change between the three of us." Their eyes soften as they came up to me and pulled me into a group.

"Dej you don't have to even worry about that, don't think like that." Mich said

"She's right Dee, we're not going anywhere. We're stuck with us for life, there's no escape us. We're gonna all graduate together and go to the same college, get a big ass house to fit all of us in there and grow old together." Melanie said making Mich and I laugh.

"There you go, so hold your chin up and let's show them that we're not just ordinary freshman." I inhaled and exhaled before nodding.

"Let's do this."