Girl Meets Revealed Truths

Maya's POV
I slowly carried out of my window and down my fire escape and started walking to the park. Once I got to the park, I heard a twig snap and I turned around to see what it is.

"Boo!" I jumped while laughter was heard. I placed my hand on my beating heart.

"You fucking bitch! I almost had an heart attack!" I said and they continued laughing.

"Fine I'm leaving then." I said and began walking away but they pulled me back by the arm.

"Ok I'm sorry for scaring you and laughing." They said as I crossed my arms over my chest. They pouted

"Don't be mad at me." They begged and I just continued standing there. They smirked before moving closer to me.

"Come on Maya.., you can't be mad at me forever." They said moving even closer, so close that we were face to face. I looked into their eyes and their smirk widen. I blushed and looked away. They gently grabbed my chin and turned my head towards them and kissed me. My eyes fluttered shut as I kissed back. They pulled away and my eyes were still closed

"I didn't know I was that good of a kisser." They said teasing me and I opened my eyes and smacked their arm.

"Shut up Ranger Roy." I said and he laughed, pulling me into him by my waist.

"You know you liked that kiss since you agreed to meet me here late at night." He said and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Shut up and kiss me again Huckleberry." I said and he didn't hesitate to kiss me again. I'm going to start thinking about myself and that starts today. I have to tell Riley and fast because I don't think I can stay away from Liam..

Riley's POV
I was sitting in my room, bored out of my mind. It's been a couple of weeks since dad's lesson on feelings and the group barely hangs out anymore. I mean I haven't seen Maya in a few days, I feel like she's purposely ignoring me. Every time I text her to hang out or do homework, she claims she's busy. And when I ask her busy doing what, she leaves me on read. I got out of my thoughts when said person climbed through the window.

"Peaches! I haven't seen you in forever!" I said running over to hug her.

"I know it's been a couple of days hasn't it?" She said not hugging me but patting my back. I just brushed it off

"Yea so what do you wanna do today? Maybe we can call the group to hang out today." I suggested

"Riley we need to talk." She said all of sudden

"Talk about what?" I asked her with a tilt of my head

"I like someone." She said making me smiled really big

"I've been waiting for this day! Whose the lucky guy? Is he the reason we haven't been hanging out because if so I'm totally okay with that!" I said excitedly but all of that faded away once she said

"Liam.. I like Liam.." I looked at her with disbelief.

"Liam as in the Liam from our group??" I asked hoping there was another Liam at school but unfortunately, she nodded.

"I like him for a while but I didn't say anything because you liked him.." she said.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked in a kind of tone in my voice.

"The girl that Liam likes.. it's me." She told me and my heart dropped. Liam likes her..? I glared at her.

"You're lying!! I don't believe you! He would never like a good like you." I sneered at her and she narrowed her eyes at me.