Girl Meets The Precious World

Deja was staring at her phone, blankly. Of course this was going to start up again she thought as Mich walked in.

"Get yo ass up!!" She yelled and Deja throw the covers over her head

"I'm sick.. go without me." Deja said, trying make Mich go away so she doesn't see her cry.

"You never get sick.. like ever. Come on get yo big headed ass up!" She said pulling the covers off of her. Deja groaned

"Come on or you and I are gonna have to fight ." she said teasingly but Deja glared at her

"You would like that wouldn't you?" She hissed before walking in her bathroom and slamming the door.

"What was that about?" Mich asked herself and decided to keep a close eye on Deja today.
▿ ▿ ▿

Deja and Mich didn't say one word to each other on the walk to school

Deja and Mich didn't say one word to each other on the walk to school. Michelle was worried about her best friend who kept looking at her phone and sighing. They got to school and Deja left Mich and went to her locker before anyone could stop her.

"It's like we can never catch a break." Maya said as Mich came to them, saying that Deja was acting weird. Liam glared at her, making her be quiet. He doesn't play about Deja, doesn't matter who you are. Girlfriend or not.

"Maybe it's a New York thing." Zay said, coming back from Texas.

"Where is she?" Lucas asked

"She ran off before I could say or do anything." Mich told him

"Well come on, let's make sure she's alright." Riley said and they headed to Deja's locker where she was looking down at her phone, wiping her eyes.

"Precious.." Lucas called out to her and she looked up and quickly closed her phone. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss. Michelle and Liam noticed her hands were shaking and shared a look.

"Hey Dee.. you okay?" Riley asked and then her phone beeped, making her tense

"Uh Yea I'm okay. Hey Mich I'm sorry for this morning." She apologized and Michelle just hugged her

"It's okay Dej.. I'm here for you.. you know that right? We all are." She asked her and Deja hesitantly nodded

"Yea.. yea of course." She said, rubbing her arm and Lucas noticed a bruise on her knuckles. He softly grabbed her hand, making her flinch a bit

"Where did you get this bruise?" He asked and she pulled her away

"Oh I hit it while I was at home. You know I ran out of contacts and I had to find my glasses." She said lying and they knew she was lying because after she ran out during the debate, she bought a lot so she wouldn't run out for a while. The bell then rang.

"Oh the bell. I have choir, see you guys later." She said walking away quickly.

"You see what I was talking about?" Michelle asked them and they all nodded