Girl Meets Semi-Formal

"It's this weekend

"It's this weekend. Lucas, Liam, and Farkle haven't asked you guys to the Semi-formal. More importantly, I don't have a date!" Riley shouted making me roll my eyes.

"Actually.. Farkle already asked me.." Mich revealed, which I already knew since I was the one who helped Farkle with it.

"What!? How come we didn't know about this?" Riley asked

"One, Deja knew already and two, it doesn't really matter. Farkle and I were going to go together anyways." Mich told her. She turned to Maya who wasn't even paying attention.

"Huh? What?" I rolled my eyes, hoping Lucas would come save me from this torture.

"What about you and Liam?" She asked with jealousy in her voice. She still wasn't over Liam, like I said when they made up again.

"He knows I don't really care about that stuff, so he just asked if we were going together, and I said yes." She said with a shrug. Riley gasped dramatically

"No big gesture?!"

"Maya doesn't like that kind of stuff Riley, she just said that." I told her, regretting opening my mouth because she turned to me.

"Has Lucas asked you yet?" I sighed and shook my head. I wasn't planning on going with anyone else, so I didn't care that he hadn't ask me. Also, because Mama Friar told me that he's been planning something so I'm not stressing it.

"No, he hasn't and I don't care." I said and Maya slammed her locked shut making Cory scream from the classroom. She kept doing that a couple of times.

"Why not?" She asked me confused

"Because he's my boyfriend and we weren't planning on going with anyone else." I told her slowly so she could understand.

"Well... that's dumb." I just face palmed, lord come take me please. I suffered long enough with this girl.

"I wish someone would ask me." She said frowning and I beamed up because Lucas was coming this way. He came to save me! Thank you Jesus! I ran to him and tackled him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He laughed before holding me up by my thighs.

"You missed me that much? We saw each other this morning?" He asked, giving me a kiss.

"Riley was getting on my nerves about Semi-Formal." I said, placing my head on his shoulder. He started walking somewhere, making me tighten my hold on him

"Luke where are we going?" I asked him but he just kept walking. He placed me down and covered my eyes before helping me walking.

"Just wait Precious." He told me and after hearing a door open, we stopped.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded as he uncovered my eyes. I gasped at what in front of me.

 I gasped at what in front of me