Girl Meets High School (Part 2)

After spending a couple of hours at the bakery with Thor, Nik, and Fran, we headed to mine to have a sleepover. Melanie and Mich often shared a room when we had the boys over, so I was alone with Luke in my room. I felt his eyes on me so I turned towards him.

"What Luke?" I asked

"Are you sure that you're okay?" He asked and I smiled at him.

"Cowboy I promise you that I'm fine, what Riley said just did hurt but it also made me want to become a cheerleader even more. When someone tries to bring me down, just makes me want it more. I'm gonna make Riley choke on her words, she's gonna regret it with her words." I told him

"So what am I hearing is that I'm gonna be seeing you in a cheerleading outfit? " I smacked his chest while laughing.

"You are something else Lucas Andrew Friar."

"It's my job to be your goofball Precious." I just shook my head at him, that boy I swear.
⫷⫷⫷

The girls and I were walking, acting like we didn't notice Riley and Maya staring at us from the hole

"So cheerleading tryouts, how are you guys feeling?" Mich asked, we asked her to try out as well but she said she's joining one of the science clubs with Farkle.

"I'm speaking for both of us when I say we're not worried and we're feeling confident." Melanie said

"Took the words right out of my mouth Mel, and you already know Liam is gonna drool at the sight of you in a cheerleading outfit." I said making all of us laugh.

"Just like Lucas, he's not gonna be able to keep his hands off you." "He already can't keep his hands off of me, sometimes a girl likes being able to walk." They both started cackling

"Anyways what about the boys? Are they actually gonna try out for the football team?" Mel asked

"That's what Liam and Lucas told me and Dee so I guess we'll see at try outs." Mich shrugged.

"And what about thing 1 and thing 2?" Melanie asked openly pointing at them, making me snort.

"What about them? If they wanna stay that hole, they can do that. But I'm not staying in there, I'm gonna explore and find out where I fit the best." I told her, looking at my phone.

"Rush hour is about happening and I have to get to choir." They looked at me shocked

"Wait..." I nodded with a grin and they tackled me in hugs.

"When the hell did you find out?!" Mich exclaimed

"And do the boys know?" I shook my head.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, I know Lucas is gonna be so happy once they announce it. When I had walked off, there was flyers for it and it said to submit a video so I did and I got an email this morning that I got in." They squealed, tackling me again. I laughed, hugging them back.
⫷⫷⫷
I was at my locker when I felt someone behind me. With me assuming it was Lucas, I turned around with a smile but it slowly fell once I saw it wasn't Lucas.