Girl Meets Changes

"MOMMY, DADDY!" A two year old little girl yelled, running into her parents' room. The mother and the father jumped up, looking for their daughter to make sure she was okay.

"YOU HAVE TO GET UP BEFORE YOU'RE LATE!" Her father groaned before placing his pillow on his head while his fiancé and his daughter laughed at him.

"Thank you baby, we'll be up to make you some breakfast." The mother said making her daughter smile and nod, before running out of the room. The woman looked at her signifcant other and shakes her head, she climbes on top of him and removes the pillow from his face.

"Come on babe, we have to get up." She said, placing a kiss on his forehead making him wrap his arms around her waist.

"Precious, is it too late to drop out?" Deja snorted

"Uh yeah Luke I would think so, I mean it's our last year of highschool and then, we're college students." She tells him, sighing before placing her head on his chest.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Lucas asked

"I just miss them..." She said softly

"You wanna call them before we drop off Paris off to daycare?" He asked making her shake her head.

"No, they're probably getting ready for work and get the others ready for school." She tells him

"I wonder why Riley blocked all of us once they got to London." Lucas questions out loud, and Deja shrugs.

"I don't know but I hope she knows that she made Maya hate her."

(flashback)

There was a knock at Deja's door and it was really late, making her confused on who would be at her door at this time. She went to open it and saw it was Maya.

"Maya what's wrong? " She asked when she noticed that Maya was crying her eyes out.

"Riley blocked me, and I don't know what I did wrong." She sobbed before collasping in Deja's arms who held her as she cried. Shawn walked out and saw the two girls on the floor but Deja just shook her head, silently telling him that she got it. He nodded back and went back to his room.

"Come on Maya, let's get up cleaned up." She helped the girl and took her to her room. She laid her down and went to her bathroom, grabbing a rag and wetting it to wipe Maya's face.

"I gave up everything for her and her stupid ass friendship, I did everything for her and this is how I get repaid." Deja felt for the girl because she knew that Riley was like a anchor for the girl and knew Riley took advantage of Maya.

"That's not a true friend Maya, she used you and took advantage of your friendship. She knew she would always have you behind her and used for her own purposes." Maya sat up and roughly ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm so sorry Deja, for everything." She started sobbing again and Deja just held the girl like a real friend would hold their friend. It took the group a while to forgive Maya but they eventually did because they saw how truly alone she was. They helped her find her true self and she changed for the better, and she met the love of her life, Isaac Hudson.

(flashback over)

"Good thing she has Isaac then." Deja nods to Luke's comment.

"Come on baby, let's ready."

⫷⫷⫷DEJA⫷⫷⫷