Girl Meets Atlanta

{Quick Author's Note: Smut scene in this chapter... Are you guys excited?? I hope you like it! Warning... it's a bit long lol. Now on with the chapter!}

I still can't believe Melanie is here, it seems unreal to me. Although I went through what I went through, there were some good times. Like those summers where I would go over her house, it was the freedom I needed. My mom and I never told anyone what happened with her husband, mind you for two different reasons. Me, I didn't want people crowding over and asking if I was okay every two seconds. While my mother didn't want to be "embarrassed", so she claimed at the time. I lost contact with Melanie and my mom didn't want to talk to her husband's side of the family, so that summer was the last I saw Melanie. But she's back now and she seems to have her sights on Liam, as kids Melanie was always determined. She's not going to stop until she has him, Riley and Maya better not try her because if they thought I was crazy, she's a whole another breed.
▿ ▿ ▿
"GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!" I stomped to my door, slamming it open glaring at my dad who had pans in his hands.

"I'm going to kill you." I run up on him, but Lucas caught me before I could do any damage.

"Alright Precious, Let's get you in the shower." Luke said, carrying me away

"Shower separately!" My dad called out

"SHUT UP"

Melanie's POV

I laughed at an angry Deja being carried into the bathroom by Lucas.

"I hope you know that she's going to get you back." I told Shawn whose eyes bulged out of his head.

"This is what happens when you don't think about things you're going to do." Liam called out from the couch, making me look over at him. He was a tight muscle t-shirt with pajama pants, lawddd he is looking too good right now. He made eye contact with me before smirking and giving me a wink. He better stop before he makes me act up.

Deja's POV

I was still angry about how my dad woke me up

"Dej, stop being mad! We're going to Atlanta, we have to happy because we're going to be having fun!" Mich told me while us girls were getting dressed.

"He lucky people would noticed if he went missing." I mumbled making them laugh.

"We look good.." Melanie said, applying lipgloss

"Are you try to look extra good for a certain cousin of mine?" Mich asked

"Why yes, yes I am." I snorted before looking myself over.

(Michelle, Deja, Melanie)

"We're looking too good right now! We need a picture right now." Melanie exclaimed before pulling her phone to take our picture.

"Come on before Shawn brings out pans and Deja kills him." I mumbled under my breath while they laughed at me. We walked out to see the boys on the couch while my dad was nowhere to be found.