Been a while

Hey guys... it's been a while and I'm sorry for that. I know you all were expecting updates but I basically disappeared. A lot of family issues were going on in the last few months and I was really depressed, it didn't feel right writing while I wasn't in the right state of mind.

There would be times I would open up Wattpad and at least try to write but nothing would come to mind. I would even try to convince myself to do it for you guys because you guys, along with Wattpad are like an escape from reality for me. And I love all of my readers, especially the ones I've created bonds with.

(I'm getting teary eyed writing this... damn pull yourself together Kaila Lmaoo.)

But I want to come back, my sister told me that I love writing and that I should get back into it if it's my escape and I shouldn't push it away when times get hard.

So now we get to the fate with this book... No I'm not discontinuing it, that wouldn't be fair to you or myself. I worked for almost a year, writing over 30 chapters in advance and edited before publishing them to you guys.

So I'm here to ask all of you a question... Girl Meets Atlanta pt.2 is still in my drafts and it's not finished. I don't think I'll ever finish it since I can't come up with ideas for it. I wanted to ask if you guys just wanted to come up with some bs ending for it and still publish it to you...

Or do you guys want me to skip past it and continued on with the book as the group is going to be starting highschool...

I'll do whatever you guys choose, just let me know in the comments.

Oh! And another thing, thank you guys for still being so supportive to the book while I was gone. It's almost at 29k! I love you guys so much and appreciate you a lot, you don't know how much this means to me.

When I do start updating again, I just want to let you guys know that it will be hard to go back into my old scheduled routine but I'll try. Thank you guys again for 28k!
I love you guys so much and I'll see you guys in the next update.
Love,
Kaila.