two

Chapter 2:
"Which outfit should I wear?," I ask the girls. "You mean which one would impress Ryker?," Sam annoys me so much. "I say the black one," Callie says giggling at her phone.

I put it on under my oversized shirt I decide to pack a bag with the essentials. "Ready?," I ask the girls. "Yea," Mads responds.

We get in my keep and go to the dock. The boat leaves in 5 minutes we hurry and climb aboard. "I'm going to get wasted off my ass," Mads yells walking towards the kitchen.

We all end up dispersing. I go over to the deck and see people making out and sunbathing, I decide to tan for a while. After like 45 seconds a body blocks my sun. I take off my shades and see Ryker.

"What?," I ask. "Hide me from Shelby," he complains. "No I'm not gonna be used so your girlfriend will leave you alone," I explain. "She's not my girlfriend and I really need you she's been following me around," he complains.

"Put a shirt on then," I say. "No I look hot and I'm trying to get laid," he explains. "You have no problem getting laid and Shelbys an open book," I roll my eyes. I see Shelby walking over, he quickly lays in between my legs and she fumes up.

She goes the other way. "Thanks," and with that he walks away.

The boat has stopped in the middle of the ocean, I've had a couple drinks enough to forget the current events. Right now I'm dancing but I get tired. I go to the balcony and see Ryker with a beer in his hand.

"Sup dude," I say giggling. Did I not mention I'm high. "Hey you ok?" He asks. "Yea I'm a little high," I explain. "And drunk," I say.

We sit down on the chairs. "I'm gonna take a picture of you and post it on my Instagram to piss Shelby off," I whip out my phone and take a picture. "Boom done and I tagged you," I smile.

~~~~~
@SJ_Logan

2,983 views | 1,658 likes | 439 commentsLiked by: PedroLopez and RykerSmith and 1,656 moreSJ_Logan: hi RykerLoad comments:2 hours ago~~~~~I lean back in my chair

Liked by: PedroLopez and RykerSmith and 1,656 more
SJ_Logan: hi Ryker
Load comments:
2 hours ago
~~~~~
I lean back in my chair. "You know your hot?," I say out the blue. "Thanks your hot also," he chuckles. "We would be the ultimate couple," I say. "I don't do relationships sorry SJ," he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "I would have been totally bummed in 9th grade when I had this huge crush on you but now I'm so over you I like our frenemy relationship," I giggle again.

"I liked you in 9th grade also but out of respect of my brother I didn't ask you out, he's like madly in love with you," he says and I laugh. "Ryder in love with me," I couldn't stop laughing. "Good thing you won't remember this," he says.

"I want a tattoo," I look up and the boats about to dock. "Really?," he says. "Yea let's get matching tattoos, we'll blame it on drinking," I say. "Fine," he says.

~~~~~
We finished getting our tattoos if didn't hurt as bad as I thought. My friends left with some dudes which I'm kinda mad about but they text me when they got home.

We pull up to my house and there's a car on our street, it's Ryders red Range Rover. Ryker carries me to my bed and I instantly fall asleep.

~~~~~
I wake up the next morning with a headache, uhhh I'm hungover. I get myself in the shower. I go to the place where everyone wants to know what happened. INSTAGRAM. I posted on my story in the car cool, then when we were having shots. Then a post about Ryker, wtf. And we got matching tattoos, shit.

I get a notification from the gossip page.
~~~~~
Ryker Smith and SJ Logan dAtInG?!

Ryker and Sj were spotted hanging out all night
at Shelbys boat party, wtf. Here's a statement from
Shelby herself.

"That bitch SJ better back off my boyfriend, you home wrecking bitch," is what Shelby had to say after seeing SJs post with Ryker.

I heard they got matching tattoos last night also if that doesn't scream couple then maybe this will.

*1 attachment*

Yes, your seeing right Ryker and SJ laying together on a beach chair on the deck.

Some kid reported that he walked in on them about to make out in the locker room after he was dragged of the field by her for almost hitting our goalie Carlie Mitchell with a football thank god SJ was there.

And we can't forget about the time SJ was sitting in Rykers lap during lunch and sitting beside him all huddled up when Shelby went over there.

*1 attachment*

I totally ship them, but only if he's not in a relationship with Shelby but if so I respect there relationship. T.E.A blogger out.
~~~~~

As if my life couldn't get any more messy. I hurry and Snapchat Ryder.

Not us being the talk of T.E.A blogger lol😂

I know right and we actually got matching tattoos, if your wondering.🤔

Cool now everyone thinks we're dating.👍

You'll totally get popularity for it but sorry to break it to you but we gotta tell them eventually.😭

I know just how ttyl🤪

Bye🍃

I hurry and post on Instagram.
~~~~~
@SJ_Logan tagged: @RykerSmith

5,498 views | 3,476 likes | 2,497 comments |@SJ_Logan: Ryker and I aren't dating and we're never dating

@SJ_Logan: Ryker and I aren't dating and we're never dating. FYI Shelby and him are NOT dating either, and yes we got matching tattoos. Just to clear the air.....🙃
Load more comments
2 hours ago.
~~~~~
@RykerSmith tagged: @SJ_Logan

19,548 views | 10,657 likes | 7,492 comments@RykerSmith matching tattoos with bestie⚡️(caption by SJ Logan) Load more comments10 hours ago~~~~~Good thing I put that out there I need a freaking nap

@RykerSmith matching tattoos with bestie⚡️(caption by SJ Logan)
Load more comments
10 hours ago
~~~~~
Good thing I put that out there I need a freaking nap.