five

Chapter 5:
It's been 2 days, 2 FREAKING DAYS, Ryder and Ryker have been acting normal so I'm guessing she didn't tell them. It's Friday and last period, the bell rings.

"Hey my mom drove me today, can I come over?," I ask Ryder. "Yea Ryan misses you being the queen anyways," we both laugh. Ryker walks over. "You should help me wash my car," he pokes my side. "What do I get out the deal?". "A night with your favorite person," he smiles.

"Only because both my parents are working the night shift, and V's at Sophia's house for the night," I say. Shelby walks over, "I'm having a party tomorrow night, hope to see you to there," she puts her hand on Rykers chest before walking away.

"That girl is a walking STD," I mumble. "Mm she's totally fuckable, and hot," Ryker reasons. "You have no standards," I gag. "I do have standards," he exclaims. "You just said you fuck a walking STD, you'd probably get crabs or some shit," I chuckle.

"I just said she's fuckable not that I'd fuck her I have standards," me and Ryder give each other a look. "They've definitely lowered since you started being a man-whore," Ryder says.

"Is that why I like you they must have lowered," Ryker says making me punch his arm. "No I'm definitely a step up," I look at Ryder who's nodding. "You rose my standards what have you done to me, I need to get laid," he looks like he's thinking.

I decide to play with him a bit. "I could help with that you know," i smirk and he matches mine. "Really?," he snakes his arm around my waist. "Yea my friend has a huge crush on you and she would love some attention," he frowns, I start laughing.

"You thought I was gonna sleep with you? I would sleep with Ryder before I slept with you," I laugh even more almost falling. "Way to hurt a mans ego," and with that he walks away. I actually hurt him.

I eventually stop laughing and Ryders looking at me in amusement. "He's a drama queen," he says. We walk to the parking lot and see Ryker up against his car. He doesn't say anything.

Ryder gets in the front seat. "Are you actually mad at me?," he doesn't respond. "What's wrong?," I ask him. "I'm just tired of being compared to Ryder that's all." He gets in the car.

~~~~~
We arrive at the Smith house, we get out the car. "Piggy back ride?," I ask Ryker. He bends down and I jump on his back, he holds my legs so I don't fall, we walk in and Ryder immediately goes to his room, we go in the living room and see Cassie and Ryan watching cartoons.

"What the hell mom!," Ryder yells running down the stairs clutching a paper. "You told them?," Cassie asks me, I shake my head. "What are you talking about?," she asks. "You didn't sign my paper for football," he says. "What are you talking about?," Ryker looks between us.

"Umm uhh," I gulp. He stares at me, I know I'm about to crack. "I cheated on your dad and she walked in," his mom explains too calm. "Mom how could you?," Ryder says. And goes to his room. "Does dad know?," he asks.

"Yes he does," she replies putting her head down. "And you knew to and didn't say anything," he looks at me with hurt which breaks my heart. "She said she was gonna tell you, and it wasn't my place," I feel the tears coming.

"I trusted you, I thought we had something where I tell you everything the good and bad and you tell me everything," he looks away from me. He starts going up the stairs. "Ryker please," I beg. "Goodbye Sasharougerry," and with that he disappears into the hallway.

"SJ-," his mom starts. "No I don't wanna hear it, just leave me alone, I lost my to bestfriends cause you weren't woman enough to tell them," I start. "Please forgive me?," she begs. "I'll forgive you when the boys forgive me until then goodbye Cassildra," I start crying.

I run out of the house, and hop in my car.

I get to my house and of course it's empty, I run to my room and cry my eyes out.

~~~~~